WWE attempting to court Giulia

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
OK.... the picture in the frame of Giulia.... please tell me the white spots on the picture is some sort of makeup or something she wore cause if not it totally looks like it could have been something else.

Yeah like Booty said it's Glitter and prep for it because she loves changing up her look all the time.

Reactions: Storm Trooper

Butters

That's Me!
Reaction score
its glitter that represents cum

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
When Julia was leaving for Japan on the 3rd, she responded to an interview and said, ``I'm going to the Himalayas now. I'm going to stay in the mountains and shave off one of my eyebrows.'' On Sunday), a video of him visiting WWE NXT's "NXT Stand & Deliver" venue with Rossy Ogawa was broadcast to the world.

When Julia came out of the arrival gate and saw this newspaper's reporter, she looked surprised and said, ``I was so busy being surrounded by fans in the Himalayas.I didn't have time to shave my eyebrows.I found time to stay in the mountains and train my spirit before returning home.'' I’m here,” he said, looking confused.

When asked about the vision of the NXT tournament, he finally admitted that he had been to the United States, saying, ``Oh, yeah. Regarding the situation at the time, he said, ``I didn't think I was in the picture because the monitor was right above me and I couldn't see it.There was a lot of cheering, so I thought someone big had come.Then, an acquaintance of mine said, ``I couldn't see it because the monitor was right above me. That was a huge cheer!'' When I saw the video, I realized that the cheers were for me. It was such a waste...I want to do it all over again,'' he said with a shrug.

Also, on the 6th (7th Japan time), he updated his "X" (former Twitter) account and posted a photo of him shaking hands with Triple H, the CCO (chief content officer) of WWE. Although she received a great response, she left behind some meaningful words, saying, ``We talked about a lot of things. I can't tell you the details, but I think I'll be able to make a lot of announcements in the not-too-distant future.''

Butters

That's Me!
Reaction score
Lots of hes and shes in that article that make it confusing

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
He is just she, dunno why it translates that way.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Brief synopsis below, full details over at Fightful Select:

-Giulia is expected to work “at least a handful of matches” for Rossy Ogawa’s new promotion Marigold

-Giulia is expected to report to the PC in late June/early July

-While WWE can get rights to her music, there isn’t a plan to do so. The expectation is she will retain her ring name

-Giulia is expected to debut at NXT Heatwave and challenge for one of the women’s championships​

Reactions: Cwalker