WWE and ROH Working together?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The_Edge

Reaction score
The Place Where Americans Think Always Snows
Christine LeMaster - WWE's Newest Diva

2a7zs60rm3.jpg

2d0fjh2bt3.jpg

2emoadjvj3.jpg

2i1e3urdz9.jpg

2ro3xj6cl9.jpg

2yx4pklje2.jpg

3zc1h02qj4.jpg

35mnp4yhm0.jpg

47kjp8jwa0.jpg

48d58qcxm6.jpg

498ii45yq7.jpg

So damn sexy.:afro:

The Wrestling Addict

Reaction score
There are people in WWE who don't know this for sure but strongly suspect there is some kind of working agreement between Ring of Honor and WWE. There are also people in ROH who think the same thing. At the same time, people on both sides insist there is nothing going on between the two companies.

Sources insist that some of the things CM Punk spoke about in his infamous RAW promo a few weeks back will start finding their way onto WWE TV soon. For example, Punk talked about Triple H taking over and he began that storyline on this week's RAW. Punk also mentioned John Laurinaitis and Colt Cabana, both who appeared on WWE TV in the past week. While Cabana wasn't named by the announcers, he was shown at ringside on Money in the Bank and was photographed with Punk and the WWE Title in Chicago after the pay-per-view. Punk also mentioned Ring of Honor, which adds to the speculation that WWE may be working with them.

For what its worth, Cabana has told at least one indy promotion that he's worked regularly with that he's not taking any more bookings with them after next month.

Source-F4Wonline.com

Hmmmm.....

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
I didn't see Colt as I was watching MITB. Of course the PPV kicked ass so I can see why I would have missed him.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
When was Colt shown cause I didn't see it or at least would have seen Sal mention it at the very least. Will have to go back and try and see when that happened. I really hope the two do work together would be pretty innovative stuff they could do with it.

The Wrestling Addict

Reaction score
He was shown several times in the front row but nobody mentioned him. Colt and Ace Steele were sitting together and Punk kept walking over and high fiving them.

SAL

Reaction score
Colt was shown. I didn't mention it because I was too busy processing the awesomeness to post about it.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
When was Colt shown cause I didn't see it or at least would have seen Sal mention it at the very least. Will have to go back and try and see when that happened. I really hope the two do work together would be pretty innovative stuff they could do with it.

As long as it's much better than the useless, one night ECW invasion from back in 1997.

AZUCAR!

Reaction score
I wish I had a PWInsider account, as they've got an interview with Cabana up in their elite section. And they ask him about the rumors of him possibly going back to WWE. Hopefully he might mention something on the Art of Wrestling podcast tomorrow when it gets released.

No More Sorrow

Reaction score
That would be awesome if WWE and Ring Of Honor came up with some agreement, it'd be good especially for Ring Of Honor with there Tv deal and what not.