Xbox WWE 2K17 Tournament - Xbox One (100 Dollars Prize)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
I thought I would try to do something fun for what was my favourite system/league. Considering the league died it means no more matches, but that doesn't mean everyone should stop playing with each other. So, I decided I wanted to do this tournament. The winner will get while the runner up will get some WWEF cash. Numbers wise I would want at least 8 people to join. This would be competitive play. It would be very interesting to see who would perform once real life money is on the line. I personally would like the old Xbox league members to join up (They kind of need to if this will even work lol)

Rules will be simple as. Overall cap will be 95 since it doesn't matter all that much. You can be a CAW or a in-game superstar. Only rules are to not have Blue movesets (If you're a big guy then you shouldn't be doing high flying moves and the other way around) and clearly no spamming/being cheap. I'm sure most wanting to join knows what I mean here. Matches should be recorded since I want to watch them plus they would come in handy if any disputes take place.

This is just for fun. The is there to get some interest going for it since most are burned out on the games. I'll join myself and if I win then I'll just do something cool with the money (Donate to the site or somewhere else), so feel free to join. What you need is a Xbox One since I don't want to do this for the PS4 yet if at all. Just want to get this game active again since the Xbox league was sweet. Going to post a signup template and tag some peeps

As for the style it will be basic elimination style. Rounds of non stop heavyweight sexy action.

Current Sign Ups
@Frosty

Forum Name:

Gamertag:

Superstar/Caw:

@Jet Starr
@Emo
@SupaHeeroh
@Hybrid
@impactking
@Finniis
@Fireshock
@MintMidget69
@Papa Franku's ear
@LukeTheGreatFTW
@SmoothCriminal
@SmudgyParasite
@Ellis Sullivan

Last edited:

Jeffry Mason

Your Local Sports Team Sucks
Reaction score
If real money is at stake, I'll go rent or borrow the game from someone and sign up. Tag me and lemme know if this ever gets 6 more people and I'll fill out an official signup