WWE 2k14 Leaked Information!?!?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Do you think this info is real?

• Yes.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope

Votes: 3 100.0%

• Total voters

Tumbas' #1 Fan

Guardian
Reaction score
This comes from a pretty reliable source, however I can't disclose it.
Apparently, the 6 playable characters were Cena, Rock, Ryback, Punk, Del Rio and Ziggler. There were more roster slots (15-20 more), however this doesn't confirm anything.
AI has been drastically improved from WWE 13, it was very very aggressive. But there were many glitches (a lot!)
The 3 match types available were 1 on 1, 3 on 3(labelled NEW) and Falls Count Anywhere(again labelled NEW)
There was no story designer in create menus, however 2 new modes in main menu were GM mode and "Live the WWE Universe" (Universe 4.0, I guess).
Live the WWE universe was also playable, but I don't have any details.
MORE DETAILS ADDED (from page 3)-
Here's all the information I got to know today like I said,
After pressing start in title screen, you get to choose default superstar or create a caw (probably for universe).
GM mode was locked. Universe mode was pretty much restricted too. After you choose a specific superstar or Caw.
You enter a locker room, you can see all "announced" matches of the night(this kind of means there will be cutscenes to announce more matches) and choose to interfere in any one of them.
You can also pick more than 1 superstars, a tag team, a diva and a stable.
You can also see highlights of your career or something like that and also you can check your allies and rivals. That was pretty much it. Everything else was locked.
Money in the bank cashing has been improved, apparently when you start with Ziggler (you get an option to vacate or hold the MITB). There is an option within scheduled matches, to cash in before or after the match, get some ally to attack the champion and watch champion's match.
The NEW label basically meant the match types have been improved.
In FCA, after breaking the barrier, you get to fight near the crowd. It's pretty much restricted though.
Oh and you can throw an opponent off the ramp and that area is accessible too. (Only in FCA)
Mic and briefcase are new weapons.
Fighting on ramp and stage is pretty different though.
In previous titles hitting power moves on stage and ramp were almost similar like hitting inside the ring.
It is different this time now. You can feel the impact and AI stays down long.
AI is very aggressive this time, in one FCA match Cena (AI) first hit his signature on Ryback, then the AA (he had 2 finishers)
and then he placed a table and hit an AA through the table to win the match.
AI goes for pins after finishers and reversals only.
Only on rare occasions do they go for pin after a signature or weak/power move.
After certain limit your superstar starts to fall down after power moves. Stamina plays a big role.
Crawling is another feature they added to gameplay this time.
No change in submissions.
Commentary pretty much sounds the same, on one occasion Ryback was being referred to as Punk.
3 on 3 matches have been improved a lot.
After storing 3 finishers, you can choose a cut scene (new OMG), where all wrestlers enter the ring and hit their respective finishers or signature.
Whoever uses the OMG moment remains the last man standing.
Your team mates also distract the ref at certain times. They can also get DQ'ed for it.
Also, wrestlers will still not wear ref attire in Special referee match.
NextWWEdiva- if Dolph Ziggler has his butt girate entrance.
Answer- Yes
Blazinblaze-Also if you could gather some more info about the new universe mode and why is falls count anywhere match labelled as new, does that mean backstage roaming? Fighting in the crowd? Thanks
Answer- Above
Scot_land-What arenas were used? Was the WM29 arena big like a stadium? or just a normal arena
Answer- Raw, Smackdown and WM29. It was normal
95% chances are story designer has been removed.
To all those calling me fake and troll, it's up to you to believe me, like I said it came from a playtester, so...
Source: https://2ksports.com/forums/showthread.php?t=345111
The thread also got closed for no reason
This is from a thread on 2K Sports' forums. And supposedly this might be real and might be fake. Honestyl it sounds pretty real to me so yeah.
What do you think about some of this stuff?

Lackin

I'm a F'kn Mark - It's my real name.
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
zFgjY9e
yh i saw that the info is untrue as if it weren't untrue the post would of been deleted by 2k

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
it's bullshit, but nice try at the troll.

leojay

Champion
Reaction score
The thread also got closed for no reason

39pII.png

Reactions: Tumbas' #1 Fan