WTF was that ending?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Samalan

Champion
Reaction score
Daniel Bryan puts Randy Orton in the LeBell lock
Big Show comes out and knocks out the ref and Daniel Bryan
HEEL TURN
Big Show then knocks out the second ref and Randy Orton
FACE TURN

The ending needed to be improved but it does leave us all wondering, which is indeed best for business.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
I don't see the issue with the ending. I can understand being pissed if you paid $50 or however much for this shitty PPV, but then you should know there's always the chance of the main event ending in a countout/DQ/no contest/etc. If it was a Wrestlemania main event, I could sympathize more, but on a B-PPV? (The funny thing is that most people who are complaining about the ending streamed the entire PPV for free anyway.)

I'm OK with the way it ended because deciding a new champion in a Hell In A Cell match seems significantly more important than just deciding one in a random match at Battleground. Also because making us wait a little longer to crown a new champion (six weeks instead of three) makes it feel more important when we finally do have one again. It's a better set up for the HIAC match than just either Orton or Bryan demanding a rematch and that being all there is to it.

Plus, if Orton is walking out of HIAC as champion, then it means Bryan only has to take one loss to Orton instead of two in a row since Battleground ended in a no contest. Bryan will most likely win the title though and I suspect Big Show will be included to make it a triple threat match inside the cell, which should shake it up a bit.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
WTF was that ending? Big Show knocked out both Daniel and Randy and nobody won the title wow just wow. Raw will be interesting tonight then

lol i knew it would end in a no contact! It was so pickdable this ppv was a throw away ppv! though idk how it would have been so idk not know about the big show but i knew it would be no contact that going to lead this into hell in the cell ppv, in a hell in a cell match!

Nano

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Website
www.pheed.com
Daniel Bryan puts Randy Orton in the LeBell lock
Big Show comes out and knocks out the ref and Daniel Bryan
HEEL TURN
Big Show then knocks out the second ref and Randy Orton
FACE TURN

The ending needed to be improved but it does leave us all wondering, which is indeed best for business.
Not really. What's best for business? Show winning the title. Tweener run chasing the WWE title and losing to Bryan over and over again

Samalan

Champion
Reaction score
Not really. What's best for business? Show winning the title. Tweener run chasing the WWE title and losing to Bryan over and over again

Kayfabe it is, it gets more people watching RAW to find out what the hell happened at Battleground.

Reactions: Nano