WSU 4th Anniversary Show this weekend!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Live from the Ace Arena in Union City, New York and it will be broadcast on GOFIGHTLIVE! on the internet. A very promising looking line-up of the finest women's indie talent.

THE CARD SO FAR

WSU World Title match
(c) Mercedes Martinez VS. Serena

WSU Tag Team Title Match - Uncensored Rules
(c) Belle Saints VS. Amy Lee and Cindy Rogers VS. Soul Sisters

WSU Spirit Title match
(c) Brittney Savage VS. Sassy Stephanie (great name right!:nod:)

Alicia VS. Jazz

Jessicka Aavok VS. Rain

April Hunter VS. Boston Shore

Jennifer Cruz VS. Jamilia Craft

Nikki Roxx VS. Niya

Kristin Astara VS. Allisyn Kay

Monique VS. Brittnay Force

Alicia has a contract to challenge for any WSU Championship, and will cash this in at some point on this night.

Also Luna Vachon, April Hunter and Ivory are to be inducted into WSU's Hall Of Fame.

Should be a good night of action, and it starts tomorrow at 7:00PM EST Time.

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score
The Main Event does indeed look tasty...

The rest of the card is not as good as I thought all women's promotion would be but then again I'm a huge fan of Joshi era of Women's wrestling so American Females don't impress me as much unless your name is either Sara Del Rey, Amazing Kong or MsChef XD... Amy Lee I think will put in a notable performance but I won't be buying the PPV, already brought WM & 9th Anniversary so this is last thing on my mind in terms of what to caught coming up... Plus RoH's Centre Stage shizzle is coming up which I'm more interested in.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Fair enough, I mean this is a new promotion to me, and I reconise a number of the names, and with a bit of money spare it is only £5.00 roughly in UK money so that has got to be worth a punt!

Think you are being a little harsh on the card, for example someone like Nikki Roxx is an underrated talent who was mis-used by TNA, so it will be good to see her, Rain is another fine talent IMO. Anyway I will report back after the weekend.

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score
Rain I think I've heard off... Lemme google her quickly and I'll come to ya on that one....

5 Quid eh? Not bad, I thought it was gonna be 9.99 much like RoH ones usually one, I'll wait for your report and I might actually go buy it, I wonder if this promotion is gonna be like Shimmers in terms of quality etc.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Well it's $9.99 in US money, so I can't say for sure, but yeah thats around the fiver mark in pounds. I guess because it is a lesser known promotion then that is why it is so cheap.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Some very familiar names on the card and it is a whose who of female indy wrestlers. You get a lot for your money on this card with ten matches, a cash in for a title shot and a HOF induction. Should be a good PPV and it will be interesting to see how well it does and how long the company survives.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Yeah first of all sorry I was wrong the price did turn to be roughly the same as ROH'S.

Anyway it was a slightly over packed card, with a few too many bouts being on the short side, but overall the standed was very good.

Standout matches for me were, Allisyn Kay VS. Kristin Astara(first time I've seen Kay she looks a great talent), Boston Shore VS. April Hunter (who is an example of someone who does very little, but does it well), and Nikki Roxx, Jessicka Aavok against Rain and Martinez against Serena which was a very gripping encounter.

The tribute to Luna was very well handled too, and I liked the commentary team, they displayed a neat balance of humour knowledge and good vebal skills.

7/10 for the show as a whole.