WrestlingSmarks First Anniversary

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Today is WrestlingSmarks first birthday!

WrestlingSmarks opened one year ago today and it has been an interesting journey during the past year. WS has had it's ups and downs, especially in the beginning, but in the past six months WS has gone from strength to strength. Each month there are more and more members joining in on the discussions and last month WS had its most active month by far.

The community here is fantastic and the quality discussion all over the forum shows what a great group of members this is. It has been great seeing the development of WS over the twelve months and it is so encouraging seeing that the members enjoy WS just as much as I do. I could never have imagined that it would be this successful when it opened and I am so glad that I decided to take that step and open a new forum.

This is still just the beginning though and WS will continue to grow and be better than ever in the coming years. We are in the middle of the second contest and in the coming twelve months we will be running many more. WS has many unique features and we will continue to add more features to improve WS.

I just wanted to say thankyou to everyone that has joined and posted on WS for helping to make WS what it is. A special thanks to the staff team who have been a huge help to me (I was crazy for thinking I could do it own my own) and also to those who have bought VIP membership to support the forum.

This weekend will all be about a bit of fun to celebrate this milestone. The WrestleMania XXVII Bluray winner will be announced tomorrow, some free VIP memberships will be given away over the weekend and there will be some other fun and games.

I think that we have all created something special here and I can't wait to see what the future has in store for WrestlingSmarks.

Thanks again to everyone.