Wrestling Review

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

seX-Power

Do you need special permission to do the reviews in the section? Because there's an announcement saying you need to be a column writer but I don't think any of the current reviewers are column writer.

I wouldn't mind reviewing shows occasionally I was just wondering whether I'd need to be allowed to.

MikeRaw

Nah, not really. I review shows pretty much every week, and have never signed up for anything. Neither has Phantomgerald or TJ if I'm not mistaken. I'll just keep doing it til someone stops me, I guess. I know Monkeystyle has seen my reviews, and not said anything, so who knows... But, either way, I review Raw weekly, Phantomgerald usually does SD. SP did ECW like once, but not often, and Superstars is also up for grabs. PPV's are also up for grabs.

seX-Power

So if someone already reviews a show then you can't review it? Cause I was thinking on maybe doing some Smackdown reviews but idk.

MikeRaw

Well, no one usually does. If someone is doing a show, someone else usually doesn't do it, cause then the rest of the forum won't wanna read two reviews... I'm not saying these are the rules though. I'm not even 100% sure, so someone liek Chuck, Monkeystyle, or TG should probably tell you for sure. Although, Phantomgerald doesn't really do a review anyway, so you could probably do it still. He didn't do anything at all this week, and the other times, when he as done it, it's just been short, and basically his quick thoughts.

-TJ-

Well I'm an actual column writer. But I think MS will let certain people who aren't Column writers review. Like Mike, and when BKB did it.

But I would just apply for column writer if I was you. If your semi good MS will accept you. You just got to keep letting him know. -_-

phantomgerald

You know if you wanna revieiw Smackdown, we can always do a single thread but with two views for every match if that helps. And no you don't really need to apply