Wrestling Observer Awards 2011

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage

Castiel

Reaction score
Woah... worse then this list... Billy thought Heel Hardy sucked? Heel Hardy was so damn great! LOL @ Billy. He must work for The Observer because he's got so much unwarranted hate for Impact.

Anyways Observer is pretty damn bad... they're like a Smark Internet Fan. Dolph is underrated, only in their eyes... they chose a bunch of non surprising winners for the most part which I guess is fine. Best promotion UFC? That just annoys me to an extreme extent. Most of this just feels like they're trying too hard to blow UFC and Dana White... good to see Ricardo get some love and Crimson get some much deserved hate. Also happy to see Smackdown get some love even though I haven't watched it in awhile it's constantly putting on good stuff but never gets any love.

I feel like they overrated Ricochet and Davey, they're not that amazing....

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
Wow, Smackdown?

IMO, Raw has been shit for a while now, just surprising to see SD beat Raw. Raw is always looked at as the 'superior' show.

Castiel

Reaction score
But remember, The Observer are like hipsters, they would never pick Raw because it's the main wrestling show on TV. ;)
Also, I feel likke I'm missing something... why is WWE's anti bullying campaign considered disgusting?

Postman Dave

Reaction score
Also, I feel like I'm missing something... why is WWE's anti bullying campaign considered disgusting?

Because of their constant poor treatment of JR on screen, plus there's been plenty of other moments where they contradict themselves (Cena's now infamous "you're gay lolz" promo towards Miz & Riley being the most fondly remembered). WWE writers are not smart enough to walk that thin line they have to.

Catfish Billy

Reaction score
Woah... worse then this list... Billy thought Heel Hardy sucked? Heel Hardy was so damn great! LOL @ Billy. He must work for The Observer because he's got so much unwarranted hate for Impact.

To be honest, I like iMPACT at the moment.

I just hated Immortal and heel Hardy but, I fucking hate Hardy in general. He's annoying and as good as it was at the start he became boring imo.
They brought in a gay ass purple belt which ruined it's prestige and made it worthless. They continued messing with Immortal until it turned to shit.
Just my opinion, I was never hot for Immortal.

Anyways, I don't want another argument about TNA. I like it now.

Castiel

Reaction score
Oh believe me dude, you're looking at one of Hardy's biggest haters but he was honestly the best thing in wrestling during his Anti-Christ deal.

As for the whole Anti Bullying thing, meh. It's wrestling, they could be shit on for just having fighting and being against bullying, oh well. I just find it kind of stupid. Cena calling A-Ri and Miz gay was great though tbh.

Catfish Billy

Reaction score
Oh believe me dude, you're looking at one of Hardy's biggest haters but he was honestly the best thing in wrestling during his Anti-Christ deal.

As for the whole Anti Bullying thing, meh. It's wrestling, they could be shit on for just having fighting and being against bullying, oh well. I just find it kind of stupid. Cena calling A-Ri and Miz gay was great though tbh.

Even I'll admit that he was good ... for like three weeks. Then, it grew old for me.

Dolph isn't really underrated. He paid his dues at mid card and is now in the main event. He isn't most improved either, he was awesome when he debuted as Ziggler and stayed awesome to this very day.

I wouldn't call Crimson extremely overrated either. The dude is good and will become a major star, he may be the next Goldberg. I can see him drawing in massive t-shirt sales and Pay Per View buys in the future.

Castiel

Reaction score
I have to disagree with you on Crimson but agree with you on Ziggler. What aspect did he improve on, Observer? He was this damn good last year too. Crimson is just really bad. The only reason I can see you comparing him to Goldberg is because he's being built as almost a replica of Goldberg.

Catfish Billy

Reaction score
He's great for TNA though. He's going to do exactly what is expected from him. He'll make their shit sell like Kool Aid in the ghetto.