wrestling dvd's for sale

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

billy beer

Reaction score
would any posters on here be interested in buying homemade wrestling dvds featuring tv/ppv/indie matches of all the top names past and present?

over here in ireland i've decided to use my ridiculously big collection of wrestling dvds to good use in order to raise money for a family member in need and have been selling them at local carboot sales. in future weeks i'll be selling them at local indie shows and online as well but i just wanted to check if any of you guys would be interested in buying them.

here's the first six dvd's i've made up and there'll be dozens to follow suit:

1. Kurt Angle vs Samoa Joe (15$)
features their first two ppv matches in full, the second half of their iron man match (includes ALL pinfalls/submissions), the 'all star challenge' on impact, their famous arena brawl on the pre-final resolution impact, various segments, both men's debuts in tna, and a tag match together vs a.j. styles & christian cage.

2. Benoit vs Finlay (15$)
In the words of JBL, "Smashmouth wrestling at it's best!".
Features three singles matches from smackdown (inc. the King of the Ring match), their outstanding judgment day bout, a triple threat with MVP added to the mix, and a terrific tag match also involving MVP and Matt Hardy. added extras are a 'crossface collection' from benoit's hard knocks dvd and finlay's smackdown match against benoit wannabe gunnar scott.

3. AJ Styles vs Samoa Joe (20$)
Features over a dozen matches involving the pair from Sacrifice '05 through to Sacrifice '07.
a host of ppv singles matches, two famous triple threats with daniels, and various impact matches of different shapes and sizes. added extras include matches involving the pair from ROH, 1PW and a tna house show.

4. Rare Benoit Classics (20$)
features classic benoit matches that are hard to locate. his famous ladder matches against jeff jarrett (wcw starrcade 99) and chris jericho (wwf royal rumble '01), two terrific matches against eddie guerrero from japan, and two hard hitting stunners against steven/willliam regal from japan/velocity respectively.

5. Angle's ECW run (15$)
See the wrestling machine in his final months in wwe/ecw. features the wwe vs ecw battle royal, two ppv matches against orton, his brooklyn brawler squash and final tv match against sabu. added extra is his king of the ring match on smackdown against orton in which he 'broke' the latter's ankle.

6. Mysterio's World Title Reign (20$)
Although dreadfully booked mysterio's title reign nonetheless featured a host of cracking matches from rey as well as superb individual performances against various slow motion giants.
features his mania triple threat, smackdown title defence against kurt angle, matches against mark henry (IMO the blob's finest ever match: it's actually exciting to watch! :biggrin2: ), Kane and Khali, a cracking match against finlay on smackdown, extreme rules matches against rvd (highlights) and sabu, bout against william regal (highlights), and his matches with King Booker.

so there you have it! anyone who buys four will get 20% off, anyone who buys the six will get 25% off. the digital quality of the various matches varies from VHS to TV to DVD quality.

When i made these up i was determined to load the dvd's with a host of quality matches to give fans lots to enjoy so figured most wouldn't care if the matches weren't official wwe dvd quality as they would be seeing action packed dvd's with lots of footage not available to buy on official releases.

if you would be interested in buying any of these please post on here or PM me. it will be another week or two before i'd be ready to start sending them out but i just wanted to gauge people's reactions on here.

cheers.