Wrestling Cares - Dec 7, Culver City, CA w/ Shelly Martinez, Cole, Gargano, & more

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

natestein

Reaction score
Wrestling Cares - Dec 7, Culver City, CA w/ Shelly Martinez, Cole, Gargano, & more
Facebook.com/WrestlingCaresAssociation
Twitter.com/WrestlingCares

WrestlingCares.com - Saturday, December 7 will see the return of Wrestling Cares with "The Ultimate Fun Time" at American Legion Post 46, 5309 Sepulveda Blvd in Culver City, CA with a 7 pm bell time, hosted by Shelly Martinez!

Already announced for the Semi-Finals of the Race for the Ring Tournament:
* Adam Cole vs. "The King of the 450" Steve Anthony
* "The Whole Shebang" Johnny Gargano vs. "Greek God" Papadon

To find the 1st ever Golden State Tag Team Title Match w/ 4 teams, 3 matches, 1 winner:
* The Ballard Twins (Shane & Shannon) vs. "old School" Oliver John & Timothy Thatcher vs. Scorpio Sky & Ryan Taylor vs. Rocky Romero & Alex Kozlov

Also, the Ladies Beat the Champ Series continues:
* Ladies champion Katarina Leigh vs. Tracy Taylor

In a return match, a technical challenge (first man to break ANY rule loses):
* Drake Younger vs. CZW owner DJ Hyde

Wrestling Cares will give proceeds from this event to The Wildlife Waystation, Southern California's only non-profit wildlife preserve.

For tickets and more information, visit WrestlingCares.com. Tickets start at $15 and VIP Front Row Meet-and-Greet tickets are just $20!

Support Wrestling Cares "The Ultimate Fun Time" on Facebook at facebook.com/events/1476299959262629/!

Castiel

Reaction score
I've been really interested in Wrestling Cares for awhile now, hope grab a DVD sooner or later. They've got a great set up and a fantastic mix of big names and up and coming talent. Great concept for the Younger/Hyde match, I wonder if that includes tossing your opponent over the top rope as a rule like the old days?