Wrestler makes huge surprise return to WWE

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sabretooth

Reaction score
- The dark match before tonight's WWE NXT TV tapings at Full Sail University saw Chad Gable of Shoot Nation defeated Digg Rawlis with a roll up.

- The NXT crowd exploded tonight during the tapings for next Wednesday's episode when Rhino made his return to WWE. He faced Elias Samson and got a huge pop. It's possible the match airs as a dark match but if not, it will air next week.

Well ain't that some shit.

Citan

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Some awesome shit, I say.

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
kyleoreilly
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
I love Rhino so that's pretty awesome

Postman Dave

Reaction score
Another return at the taping too

Brian Kendrick wrestled Finn Balor in the mean event of an episode. Plus, they're building to Alex Riley getting back in the ring

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
Two freaking awesome returns. I enjoyed Rhyno when he was in TNA with EC3 a little bit ago and everyone knows Brian Kendrick is awesome. He is a Man with a Plan after all.

Swamps

Space Cowboy
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
I would love for both to be back full time. Has anyone heard if this was a one time thing, or are they possibly coming back to WWE?

I always wondered how Rhino would have done if he would have came back to WWE during the WWECW run.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Well apparently after the match Rhyno had a stare down with Finn balor but when wwe taped the next month of NXT Rhyno didn't make an appearance. I'm thinking he's more likely to become an NXT coach

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
I have read a few times that it could potentially be a tryout match for an NXT trainer role.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
Well apparently after the match Rhyno had a stare down with Finn balor but when wwe taped the next month of NXT Rhyno didn't make an appearance. I'm thinking he's more likely to become an NXT coach
Or running the match at the next tapings

Austin Bates

Reaction score
It's cool that Rhyno may be getting a run in NXT. Even though he wasn't top of the card during his WWE career, he is a veteran and some of the wrestlers in NXT can learn from him. Same goes for Brian Kendrick. Excited to see them both wrestle.

I think WWE should put them both on the main roster for a short term deal like an old territorial contract stating 3 PPV bouts or whatever. Just to freshen up the card a bit and then get out.