• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WrestleMania News: Snooki & Trish + Buyrate Predictions

WrestlingSmarks News

Reaction score
-- WWE is hoping that The Rock and Snooki being a part of this year's WrestleMania 27 pay-per-view will generate PPV buyrates. They are currently hoping for around one million buys.
-- The Hollywood Reporter has an article up with Snooki, hyping WrestleMania 27 this Sunday night: "It kind of came naturally to me. I did gymnastics for eight years, and I have been cheerleading since middle school ... I am going to rehearse this weekend for Mania and will incorporate my gymnastics skills. When they gave me this opportunity, I started watching it again to see what I would do and what's happening. And I really enjoyed it", she said.

-- As noted earlier, Trish Stratus was also interviewed by Diva-Dirt.com. We posted the highlights from that earlier here on the site. "The opportunity came up to work with LayCool, which I'm so excited about. I mean they've done such great work, people love to hate them. As a fan, I've sat back and I've watched, especially Layla, watched them grow into great workers. They've put in the work to develop their characters," she said.