WrestleMania Dire Card

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Roypresley

Jobber
Reaction score
I think the card for this Mania is Dire. What with all the injuries etc. How about this for an idea?

2 of League of Nations in the ring bad mouthing America. Out comes Jack Swagger as the Patriotic American. After a beat down of Swagger, League of Nations challenge Swagger to a tag match at Mania if he can get a partner. He tries in the few weeks to get a partner. No success. At Mania it looks like the match isn't going to take place. LON are in the ring, Swagger is introduced. After making a bit of a speech he says yes I do have a tag team partner. The arena then echoes to the sound of OH IT'S TRUE IT'S DAMN TRUE. Enter KURT ANGLE.

Reactions: Solidus1

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
Sounds good, I wanna see Kurt back for his final run in WWE and I think it's gonna be very soon.

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
Oh, and welcome to the forum. :bodallas:

Neptune

我很喜歡吃餅乾
Reaction score
Welcome! I think WM will pan out to be decent but not as good as Vince is expecting.. :smug: