Wrestlemania 35 main event

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Redboy123@

Reaction score
If you'd ask me 2 months ago 'what match should main event wrestlemania?' I would instantly tell you Becky vs Ronda. Or at the very least Becky vs Ronda vs Charlotte.

2 months later this fued is sooooo cold. Colder then a forgotten slice of burnt toast still residing in the toaster.

The problem with this fued is they realised they had a lot of hours of TV to fill until Mania. What are you going to do then? Fill it with overcomplicated storyline and terrible character development.

Becky being suspended and injured was good when it started, but they have milked it hard. Also, why the fuck did she say sorry? Why the fuck did Vince remove Becky for no reason despite there being a very good reason to do so? Why has this been about the authority? Why does Charlotte not give a shit about her dad getting beat up by Batista? Why is Stephanie all of a sudden sucking on Becky's tit? Why didn't they play on the fact without Ronda wwe don't have any money, so that why they caved in and reinstated Becky? Why are they missing these obvious and effective plot points for overcomplicated authority bullshit?

But anyway, this fued absolutely sucks. I would of just done Becky and Ronda chatting shit about each other until Mania (like they do on Twitter) . Becky running her mouth getting Ronda pissed. And then do the hooky authority stuff with Charlotte to stack the odds even more for Becky to overcome.

There are some really good themes with this story and Becky is very much over. But damn have they botched this hard.

Maybe it shouldn't main event Mania. But then again Brock is absent so much to build a match that the viewers have to make it up in there heads and the WWE championship can't even main event tlc let alone Wrestlemania

Reactions: Village Idiot