Would you like Kane as champion?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kane? Champion?

• I'd be cool with it.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'D HATE IT AND I'LL KILL MYSELF WITH A POTATO.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
I'd not actually mind if that was the case ^^

97dd5f8f89911e9cf75465e5dc4e504a.png

Reactions: Farooq

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
He should have won the belt vs punk this week, what a ripoff. He is screwed out of the title a week before, but his rematch isn't for the title? Even the announcers seemed to IMMEDIATELY clarify, saying "if he does it again in two weeks, he will be champion." He should have won the belt there, but then Punk would have the guarenteed victory at PPV, just retarding the cycle again.

No, i dont want a long run title for Kane, but it's pretty clear he need to do something to get over, and stop dimming the lights AFTER his music has already started, it doesnt work for me at all.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
I'm pretty apathetic about it either way, but it could be interesting.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I like Kane, but I don't think giving him the title is the best idea. Bryan should be the champion. I think Kane is only involved due to one of three factors: Either he's there to get pinned by Bryan, making Punk lose the title but don't look "weak", to keep Punk vs Bryan matches fresher because they're probably planning a longer feud for the two of them or to be pinned by either Punk or Bryan, putting them over.