Would you be upset if the Shield jobbed to Hell No + Taker?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Say the match goes 15 minutes at ER and ends with Taker tombstoning Ambrose clean in the center of the ring 1,2,3. Would you be upset?

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Yes, the only reason to have Taker/Kane/DB face the Shield is to put on a good match and put the Shield over. The fallout from the match could be Ambrose pulling Rollins off Taker to get the pin himself so he can say he pinned the Phenom. Thus beginning the rift and subsequential break up of the group.

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
Hmm, I don't really know. IMO the best way to do it is to have D-Bry score the pin but that's obviously never gonna happen and he's there to eat it if anything. I'd rather them last a few more months, but as a way to go I think losing to Taker is about as good as it gets.

CrayJ Lee

Champion
Reaction score
Website
bewitchingbennett.tumblr.com
I'd be disappointed but if a great storyline could start from it then I'd be fine with it. It has to end sometime so I don't think it would upset me that much.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
If they have to reunite the Brothers of Destruction to take them down, that's something they can use for promos and whatnot...
(Man, who would have thought Tyler Black, Jon Moxley, and Bryan Danielson would be in a program with the Brothers of Destruction?)

But yeah, would rather just see this hasten the breakup of Kane and D-Bry.

Reactions: Farooq

banks368

Jobber
Reaction score
The Shield should take the tag team titles.