Would Mickie James Go For A Men's Title? Sarita and TNA House show today

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

W-olf

Reaction score
EWN

Mickie James recently spoke about competing for men's titles on her web site, here is what she had to say…

"Although I do believe I have achieved most of my goals in the wide world of wrestling I don't feel I've achieved them all. The Knockouts Tag Team Championships would be an amazing addition to my list of Championships. However, I am a realist in the sense that I live in a man's world. Although it would be an honor to compete for either the X-Division or Heavyweight Championship I don't have it among my goals.

I honestly feel that a woman will probably never win the Heavyweight Championship unless it's some sort of gimmick or fluke. I would never want to win any championship under those circumstances. Or unless of course the woman is perceived capable of competing against a man as Chyna was in her heyday. Which could possibly happen with someone like Kharma now. Or even Beth Phoenix when she first debuted. But the fact is I am a woman... I love being a woman and embrace every part of it. I'm not as strong as a man no matter how good I am."

-- Following her match on Sunday for the Stardom promotion in Japan, TNA Knockout Sarita was honored as she celebrated 10-years in wrestling. She was presented with a plaque as well as a bouquet of flowers.

-- TNA has announced the following matches for their house shows on March 15th in Biloxi, MS and March 16th in Pensacola, FL…

* Jeff Hardy and James Storm vs. Bobby Roode and Bully Ray
* X-DIVISION TITLE MATCH: Zema Ion vs. Austin Aries (c)
* KNOCKOUTS TITLE MATCH: Madison Rayne vs. Gail Kim (c)
* Matt Morgan vs. Kazarian
* Crimson vs. Christopher Daniels
* Devon vs. Gunner

Meet and Greet 5:30PM (Only applies to $50 tickets)
Doors open 6:30PM
Showtime 7:30PM

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8
I would love to do a meet and greet with some of the wrestlers.

As far as Mickie James, at least she knows her place and her limitations.