World Title Division or X Division

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Throughout TNA's history, the world title has always taken center stage of course but a staple of the promotion has been the X Division. Ever since the first day, the X Divison have been putting on amazing matches that have arguably outclassed the world title division. When Jeff Jarrett was TNA's world champion, AJ Styles, Christopher Daniels, Jerry Lynn, and others were stealing the show. Of course the world title division have put on fantastic matches as well with Kurt Angle, Samoa Joe, AJ Styles, Sting, and others. So guys, which division do you prefer watching more?

TNA_World_Heavyweight_Championship.jpg

ll.jpg

Alex Scott

Metrosexual New Owner
Reaction score
Although, I prefer the old title, I have always had a special place in my heart for the X Division. It represents, in my mind, a time when TNA had a different product and tried to be different from WWE instead of just being a lame duplicate. It reminds me of a time of innovation and six sided rings. I have a few DVDs from TNA's past and the best match on every card was an X Division match. AJ vs Daniels in a 30 minute Iron Man Match is still one of my favorite matches today. It was the launching point for a good amount of TNA's stars. So yeah, X Division is first division lol.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Come on guys, lets get some more comments in this thread.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
They're both good for different reasons. If you want a spotfest with little to no story, go for the X-Division. If you want more of a story-driven match, go for the World Title matches. I don't see how you have to prefer one over the other. Why can't you just enjoy both?

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
Ever since I started watching TNA, I have always been a massive fan of the X Division. The fast paced action has always impressed me and I really like some of the wrestlers that have competed in that division.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
They're both good for different reasons. If you want a spotfest with little to no story, go for the X-Division. If you want more of a story-driven match, go for the World Title matches. I don't see how you have to prefer one over the other. Why can't you just enjoy both?

Lol you don't "have to" prefer one. Do what you want I really don't care :lol: