Kayfabe Words of the Teacher

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fireshock

THE INSTANT CLASSIC
Reaction score
*Later on, the same day, a mere two hours before Ignition goes on the air, a camera backstage sees Christina approaching the locker room of Fireshock. She knocks the door, the doors opens and Bruce’s Fireshock bodyguard opens it. *

Bruce: Sorry lady, Lord Fireshock is busy.

*Before Bruce can shut the door, Christina says. *

Christina: My name is Christina Morgan, Fireshock I mean Lord Fireshock was one of the people trained me a long time.

Bruce: One moment.

*Bruce shuts the door and walks over to Fireshock studying tapes of his opponents for tonight Marc Anderson and JJ Colton.

Bruce: Lord Fireshock, there a lady here to talk you.

*Fireshock pauses the tape and turns to Bruce*

Fireshock: Unless it’s the ladies from the hotel pool or Mrs Scott tell them to go away. I got work to do, studying for flaws in these two’s tactics.

Bruce: She said you were one of the people who trained her, does the Christina Morgan name come to mind?

Fireshock: Christina Morgan what? Why did not say that? Bruce let her in, but stand outside the door. I have feeling this might a long conservation.

Bruce: Sure boss.

*Bruce opens the door and lets Christina into the locker room. He shuts the door and stand outside leaving the two alone. Fireshock gets up out of his chair to speak to Christina.

Fireshock:
Christina. It’s been a long time, what was it? The last time you spoke was before I was signed by Insider Wrestling and winning the world title in my first match there. Ah memories.

Christina:
Yes, it has been a long time. Your teaching both words and in ring skills has helped me a lot through the years.

Fireshock: Take a seat, I feel you want to discuss difficult with me.

*The two sit down on fold up chairs. *

Christina
: Fire.. Sorry Lord Fireshock, I know how don’t like when people don’t use that title. I need advice.

Fireshock: Advice, hmm about what may I ask?

Christina: Everyone around me says I am so focused with the Spark World Championship, that is it overtaking me and pushing me to breaking point in my life. That I am pushing my fans away, my friends and I am just well not being myself. I am wrong in what I am doing? In pushing myself this badly for this championship, at the loss of my fans and friends?

Fireshock: Christina, let me tell a story. Back in 2010, I had only been in the business for five years. But I was tasked with taking six wrestlers, newbies to the industry and training them so that they had a future to hold on to. However, I realise something very quickly.

Christina: What’s that?

Fireshock: You were the only one, who was going to make it. The commitment to what you wanted to achieve. Christina, this is one lesson I did not teach. This is a lesson I learnt much later on in my career. In life, there are winners and there are losers. To become a winner, any goal or aim you want to achieve there is a certain way of going about it. In other words, you must be willing to do whatever it takes to do that. Which means, whatever rules needs to broke, whatever bridge needs to burned with fans of wrestling to get there and what lengths you will go to obtain that goal for yourself.

Fireshock: If I did not take that way of life, I would not still be wrestling. There is a reason, people call me a living legend, one of the best wrestlers today and the smartest man in wrestling. To adapt and change, when needed to have the championships and achievements I wanted in the palm of my hands.

Christina: Wow, I am not sure what to say. I am so conflicted over what I need to do, to become the Spark World Champion. But I am very grateful for your advice, Lord Fireshock.

Fireshock:
Christina, you were not the best student of mine for no reason. But take my words wisely, because when the time is right. Putting them into action will define, what you need to reach that goal and how to go about it.

Christina:
Thank you Lord Fireshock.

Fireshock: Take care Christina.

*Christina leaves the room, smiling at Bruce on the way. She walks down the hall to prepare for her match tonight against Vanessa York. *

Fireshock:
Bruce.

Bruce:
Yes, Lord Fireshock.

Fireshock: I have feeling, my student will not disappoint tonight. She never has.

*Fireshock has an evil smirk on his face, as camera fades to black. *
Mentions: @Hybrid, @TheNotoriousOne, @InFaMoUs1

Status
Not open for further replies.