Woman in my 30s just now discovering wrestling!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

0ctobre

Jobber
Reaction score
Hey there!
I'm a very late bloomer and very new to the game.
In fact, 4 months ago I could not have named more than 2 pro wrestlers (Hulk Hogan and the Hulk, if you must know!).
How did it happen? Well... I'm a big fan of Ru Paul's Drag Race and one day a friend mentioned to me that the show reminded him a lot of pro-wrestling shows. That piqued my interest so I googled a bit and stumbled upon the wonderful YouTube show Nobodies Watching Wrestling (The Nobodies) which is hosted by 2 amazing drag queens. From there I became completely obsessed; watched old matches, got into NJPW, watched a few PPVs, binged Lucha Underground, assisted to Smackdown live when they were in Montreal and even started attending local indie matches.

I'm hoping to find some more female fans and also to obviously become even more obsessed than I am right now.

Favs at the moment: Shinsuke Nakamura, Seth Rollins, Asuka, Finn Balor and Kevin Owens.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I have actually watched that show. Someone on the forum shared it before. It is pretty funny.
I was into wrestling as a kid in the 90's, lost interest, then started watching again in 2009. I am not too keen on WWE at the moment but I enjoy discussing it.

Welcome to the forum, I hope you enjoy it here.
200.gif

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Hmm.... Finn Balor? Heeeeey, Thats MY Man! Keep hands away! ;P
I think we'll get along just fine! Lol.
Welcome to the Forum! Hope u enjoy.
And may we have many discussions in the future.
200.gif

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Welcome to this glorious site, and enjoy your stay.
94fb5363db204db3c76ba28dd78d62f0a725f7aa_hq.gif