With Kane being "injured"

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I think that is the right move, and if he is entered in the match, that makes him the favorite. I don't really know how he'd be protected in a loss.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
The MITB match sounds like one of the easier matches to protect him in, considering the amount of people involved and the stipulation. Slam him through the barricade, have some faces cling to his legs hindering him from climbing the ladder as the winner gets the case and so forth.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Really don't see why put the guy in the match if he's going to lose. So if he's put in there logic dictates he should win.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I would rather he just come to the ring with his goons and cut a creepy promo. Their entrance is still novel enough at this point that just that will entertain most. The promo is a bonus, and he doesn't need a match yet.

Reactions: Crayo

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
No. Just leave it a six man match, there's zero reason to put Wyatt in there. I don't see why taking someone out who is in a big time match would qualify the attacker to take his place. It's not like there's a rule that states that there has to be exactly seven people in the MITB match or whatever. They've differentiated over the years how many people end up in these. Plus, it kills the All-Baby Faces gimmick of the match.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
The MITB match sounds like one of the easier matches to protect him in, considering the amount of people involved and the stipulation. Slam him through the barricade, have some faces cling to his legs hindering him from climbing the ladder as the winner gets the case and so forth.

This sounds horrible. Wyatt needs that aura around him for this to work; going in this match and losing is just too bad. Even winning it is bad. Being in it at all would suck.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Yeah the ideal is to keep him out of it. I like Dolph's suggestion of just letting him cut a promo, tease what is to come.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
Wait until Raw to cut another promo. The PPV is already stacked enough as it is, especially given their bullshit move of moving the tag title match to the pre-show.

john123455

Jobber
Reaction score
Raw will always be a great format of wwe. Staff note: No advertising of streams and streaming sites allowed.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gav back in the championship

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
if there gunna enter a 7th person they should have a battle royale on the pre show then move the shields match to the main show