Winsconsin Badgers

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
http://btn.com/2014/07/13/poll-jump-around-named-nations-best-tradition/

Forget the Big Ten, Wisconsin’s “Jump Around” is the nation’s best tradition, according to SiriusXM College Sports Nation Traditions Tournament.

The Camp Randall Stadium staple, which has been conducted between the third and fourth quarters since 1998, beat out Big Ten rival Ohio State’s “Script Ohio” in the tournament’s final.

I don't think one single person on this forum besides me will give a fuck about this.

Reactions: Red Rain

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I take solace in the fact that if you Ashley watched it the song will be stick in your head all night. :kiss:
You know when we have these PM conversations about what I can and cannot joke about, you really do yourself and me both a disservice by setting the jokes up so often you want me to avoid.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
That being stated, I bet Danny Woods knows all about being "stuck on your head all night." Get it, lq gay joke ftw.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
You know when we have these PM conversations about what I can and cannot joke about, you really do yourself and me both a disservice by setting the jokes up so often you want me to avoid.
I think everyone already knows we're gay for each other so there's no need to hide it anymore.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I think everyone already knows we're gay for each other so there's no need to hide it anymore.
I just always expected Danny and D'z to give their public okays for it before we rubbed it in everyone's faces here.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Today. Tomorrow. Forever.

e5cdf6535b72cbb7f2095499ebd019c6.jpg

011fa7ca5edc24ded9ed4b24c1c5811d.jpg

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score