Will you continue to watch Raw after tonight?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Will you continue watching Raw, business as usual?

• Yes, I'll continue to let Raw shovel this shit down my throat

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, enough is enough. This is out of hand

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
I'll continue watching. I love the art of wrestling and I love the WWE for all it has done for it. I am also like Crayo a eternal optimist. Plus looking at their talent pool they can do so much.

Bort

WALKEN'
Reaction score
Jose Tortilla said:
Yeah let's watch useless s*** like that Japanese 'destroy the whole F**cking barbed wired ring' stuff. And break lamps on everyone and s***. DATS AWESOME.

3357aaa35cf9cb988467ad6e83f7df6f.jpg

6fc623b8a04ef26c577f71382930b028._.jpg

f7022c45e067a078c294986c8af4d086._.jpg

8dcb27f433d6091c1a75287555580032._.jpg

7efae9b50ae9437518bd89022ed7bd5b._.jpg

b56f7cd5b2885244c81d54aa829b6aed._.jpg

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
this raw better be good or im going to do absolutely nothing about it and just keep watching it!

Reactions: Snowman1

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I will keep watching RAW after the show ends on my PC, and Smackdown before it even airs, i just use the spoilers as a reference on the matches i want to actually see, and can skip past the Big show/recap segments (the bork/cena ones were pretty tough to see also)

WWE needs to lose ratings to figure out what's wrong, and using streams and torrents is the perfect way to voice my opinion on the lack of good business while still getting to watch (and mostly laugh at) WWE. the Cole/Cena thing was almost identical to Cena/Laurenitus and both were just horribly pathetic to watch. Seriously, whoever has the last say on what people want must be watching Randy's Youtube vids in their pastime...isnt it crazy how right he has been, at least since ive been here?....because whenever I watch a match and question who will win, or who will interfere, the one i say would be a horrible choice has happened OFTEN recently.

Alberto deserves a push, Sheamus is garbage. Bryan needs to bring somerthing new to the title, and CM punk needs to get back to the uppermid card where he shines instead of having a contest to see how many girls and little kids can cheer for him (if you cant tell thats 99% or his fans in the ring fit into this group, you arent watching) AND most importantly, people need to move the US title to someone who needs a push into the lower spotlight. The real shame is almost everyone who jobs has already had a world title run. Swagger could be a dope US champion, but former WWE champion to lowest belt will look out of place, while he has no chance of regaining that kind of spotlight (JMO)

I just want to see more IC and Tag team matches, IC should have more than just Cody and Christian, and tag teams should have more than just one *maybe* good match every show, i would kill for back to back tag matches where the winners stick around to talk on the headsets about how great they are while watching who they will be contending with. The only unfortunate is that Kofi/Truth are great tag teams, and WWE seems to have this notion that once you win the title, you can only defend against jobbers until a PPV.