Will Shield Finally Take Their First Loss and Disband?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
There were some speculations that they might have lost at Wrestlemania, which we all know didn't happen. Now they are up against Undertaker + Hell No and now more than ever people speculate that Shield will finally take their first lost.

-Do you think Shield will lose on this upcoming feud?
-Will this first loss finally disband them?
-If so, how do exactly do you see it happening?
-(optional) Where do you see all three going after the hypothetical disbandment? (i.e. Rollins going for a title, Ambrose feuding with Punk, etc.)

Nano

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Website
www.pheed.com
-Do you think Shield will lose on this upcoming feud? No, they'll win at least one match
-Will this first loss finally disband them? For sure no, they'll fight against injustice till the second loss at least
-If so, how do exactly do you see it happening? Rollins gets sick and attack them and Reigns sick too of Ambrose's leading spear both of them.
-Where do you see all three going after the hypothetical disbandment? Maybe at MITB

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Even just wrestling Brothers of Destruction they'd get so much experience and knowledge, it wouldn't even matter if they lost to them.

BaraaKhalaf92

Champion
Reaction score
I think that if they indeed go up against The Brothers of Destruction, they will definitely go over. I just don't see the point of making the shield job to them.

Plus, beating the Undertaker will do wonders to their momentum .

CrayJ Lee

Champion
Reaction score
Website
bewitchingbennett.tumblr.com
I think it will take more than one loss for The Shield to disband. I think their first loss will be at Extreme Rules against the Undertaker. At that point I think we'll start to see the guys get more selfish and stop being a cohesive tag team unit. As they individually start to express their own interests then I can see them starting to fight among themselves and disband.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
-Do you think Shield will lose on this upcoming feud? I want to say no, but part of me thinks they will.
-Will this first loss finally disband them? Nah, I doubt it. This is probably just a feud to get them even more heat.
-If so, how do exactly do you see it happening? :poop:
-(optional) Where do you see all three going after the hypothetical disbandment? (i.e. Rollins going for a title, Ambrose feuding with Punk, etc.)? I think Reigns will go for the WHC, I think hes the dude who will get the biggest push of the three. Idk about the other two, not really sure what WWE will do with them.

RoyalRaven

Fooqy Booqy Biggest Gamer Winner!
Banned
Reaction score
I'd like to see them go over the team. Causing Kane and D-bry friction and maybe pushing them away at the PPV after? I don't think Taker would get pinned though and would probably at some point beat them all away like crazy. I don't think they'll lose till they fight Cena and Rock on a team.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
They've lost a couple of times, I think they might have been dark matches or house shows, but they have lost by DQ before. I think they will win this feud. I can't see Undertaker being around to long, and this will be a good way to send him out and put some young talent over before he leaves for next Wrestlemania. I don't see them disbanding just yet though.

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
-Do you think Shield will lose on this upcoming feud? Since taker is not in the feud no.
-Will this first loss finally disband them? It depends when happens. If wwe buries them before SSlam then they will stay together. If they are together after SSeries then yes
-If so, how do exactly do you see it happening? Gotta say I would like this to happen at WM30. Ambrose starts playing mind games in order to earn a shot at a championship. Reigns realizes this and stops a beat down saying its enough and tells Rollins that Ambrose has drove crazy. Rollins starts discussing with him. Ambrose grabs a chair and beat the hell out of reign and a post-beat-down promo.
-(optional) Where do you see all three going after the hypothetical disbandment? (i.e. Rollins going for a title, Ambrose feuding with Punk, etc.)
A feud between the three of them. Maybe with a title involved.