Will RAW Improve after WrestleMania?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Will RAW Improve after WrestleMania?

• Yes

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • No

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Maybe...

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters

Neptune

我很喜歡吃餅乾
Reaction score
Vote and explain!

I think it will simply because we will have some major returns in Seth and Cesaro.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Post-Mania RAW will be good, no doubt. Wish I could say the same about the ones after, though...

• Haha
Reactions: Neptune

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
I'll vote yes. Even if Shane doesn't win, this very feud shows the WWE recognizes the problems with Raw. It's the very crux of the feud. Recognizing something is wrong can go a long way towards fixing it.

Or maybe I'm too optimistic, who knows?

Reactions: Neptune

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
I'm voting "no", but it's very important. There's been plenty of signs of change over the last few years, but in the end it's the same Raw. This feud with Shane's has people completely bought in, though. " Oh my goodness! Shane must win, he has to! We can do away with the Authority and make Raw great again! Come on Shane, bring the business we love back to us! Make WWE great again!"

If they go back to the same old transparent booking/writing style with no changes, will people buy into a "change" storyline again? Can you imagine the damage that can be caused when you condition the fans to believe a better tomorrow for the product isn't coming?

Reactions: Prince Bálor

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
This kinda happens every year, doesn't it? Like things and wrestlers look like they're on the way up but in the end nothing really changes. CM Punk was champ, still boring. Daniel Bryan was champ, still boring. Shield/Wyatts were cool for a bit but overall the product was still meh. Seth Rollins is champ - to be fair I wasn't watching when this was happening, but from what I hear it was still boring. I remember it looked like they were seriously going to push Ziggler a couple years back, even D'Z bought into it. And now look at Ziggler, nothing came of it, still jobbin'. I don't see anything significantly changing anytime soon, but I'm hardly ever optimistic when it comes to WWE so who knows.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
3 hours isn't a huge problem, they have a stupidly large roster. 2 hours or 3 hours of shit is still shit.

As you say it's very important to remember we were hardly enamored with 2011 Raw and such, but everything is still dragged out way too long. Miss the days of 10 minute opening promos that got to the point

InSaNe

I lost it. I'm InSaNe!
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa

Giovanni Prado

The Artiste
Reaction score
I vote yes simply because the Raw after WM is known for a perfect time and place to debut. And if there's no debuts, there'll be return. Seth Rollins? Cesaro? Randy Orton?