Will more join The Shield?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Does anyone think they will call up other NXT superstars to join The Shield to be the next big faction? Or is it simply going to be a case of burying Shield asap by feeding them to this guy :happy:

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Or is it simply going to be a case of burying Shield asap by feeding them to this guy :happy:

This is what will happen IMO, it'll be a fast track to Barrett at TLC vs Cena with Ambrose in the Wade role.

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Crayo said:
Does anyone think they will call up other NXT superstars to join The Shield to be the next big faction? Or is it simply going to be a case of burying Shield asap by feeding them to this guy :happy:

Both. Add Byron Saxton & Brad Maddox, then bury them all! :bury:
WM 29 Triple H vs the NXT roster in a handicap buried alive match

I don't think shield should be a faction. Two of the guys I know are great singles competitors, so they shouldn't be held down by being in Nexus 2.0. I'd hate to see it happen to these guys the way it did with the original nexus where now only 2 of those guys are relevant (& yes i'm ignoring slater & gabriel)

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
I hope not, it's pretty much perfect the way it is now.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
It's just perfect with it being these three guys. Keep it the way it is. And no managers either, since that's been suggested elsewhere as well.

Zach

Emma Watson ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score
I love this faction. All 3 men are extremely talented and I hope this can develop into some chances to appear in singles competitions and future feuds.

ThreeXBetterThanU

The Artiste
Reaction score
I think it's the second thing you said Crayo, feed these guys to Ryback and eventually have them fued with each other.

I do think Maddox will join them, just to be the guy who takes most of the damage when the others leave him in the ring with Ryback.

~Three Said That~