Will Anderson Accept?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Captain Charisma

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle2
Favorite Wrestler
christian2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
At this Impact, Aces and Eights offered Anderson to join them. Anderson wanted some time to think about it. We havent seen Anderson for a long time in TNA, actually he wasnt very active this year. What do you think about it? Will Anderson accept Aces and Eights offer?

I hope he will accept it. TNA didnt use him well and this is a great way to use him. He is a great trash talker and a decent ring in competitor. I think he will accept this week and he will help A&E to take Sting out this week.​

ThatGuyFromNukemHigh

Reaction score
If they incorperate TNA's misuse of Anderson, him in A&8's would work very well. They do need a strong talker in the group, and as good as Devon is(and was as the leader of The Dudley Family) I dont find him as strong on the mic as I did about 15 years ago.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
I hope he doesn't accept as if he does it will become clear that he is staying in TNA..

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Only thing he should accept is a pink slip because the guy fucking sucks.

Last time I saw him in TNA he looked physically horrible as if he'd given up. He'd be a decent enough mouthpiece if he wasn't going on about assholes all the time, other than that he's totally worthless.

Big Red Jericho Punk

Reaction score
Just like Dale, I see nothing in him. Mr.Anderson brings nothing to the table. He has the Stone Cold walk then doesn’t know who he is in the ring. He’s never been a great in ring worker and now he’s lost his physique.

I’ll give some optimism though for Anderson, if his career is going to be rejuvenated then it would be in a stable so give him a try there.

The New F'n Show

Reaction score
Not a fan of the guy but don't hate him either. He's just kinda there for me. I'd be fine if he does accept as I think it helps the angle but for some reason I think he will accept early in the night and them while in the ring for the inevitable Sting return (Which I also have no interest in) he turns and helps Sting.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Not a fan of the guy but don't hate him either. He's just kinda there for me. I'd be fine if he does accept as I think it helps the angle but for some reason I think he will accept early in the night and them while in the ring for the inevitable Sting return (Which I also have no interest in) he turns and helps Sting.

That would be worse as he does not have the name value for such a turn.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker