Why?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

xX???Xx

Reaction score
Why doesnt my chatbox work, sorry to start a whole thread on this but I cant PM so its the only thing I could do

Whenever I go to it it just says loading

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
It's in the rules

http://www.impactwrestling.com/forum/showthread.php?t=30813

"Q: I can't see the shoutbox?
A: First, you need 5 posts to be able to view it. Second, you must make sure there is a "www." in the URL. Once you have the correct URL and at least 5 posts and you still can't see it, then you need to enable the shoutbox by doing the following:
-Set your skin to Dark_vb2_red
-Edit your options
-At the bottom, there's an option to enable the SB. note: Only viewable with the above skin.
-Go to the homepage
-Click on the archives
-Refresh the page
-Go back to the Homepage"

BTW, be prepared for an infraction because this question has been asked numerous times in many threads.

MikeRaw

I don't think he'll be getting an infraction, Bonez. I don't think so anyways. I wouldnt' give him one, and I doubt other staff would. They'll probably just delete the post.

This Guy

i like to just point out to TDK who said these threads wouldn't be created if the rules and faq were still sticked in this section....which they are again and the thread was still created.

Status
Not open for further replies.