• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Why WWE not released in PC?

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
If they put some effort to it, I think it'd be as good as on the consoles... Or not. lol
Considering you can use console-esque controllers on PCs they should do it, however I think the worry about sales is a big problem.. PC Games like that are pretty easy to crack codes for and upload to torrent sites for massive illegal downloads.. PC Games are mainly all about CD Keys these days.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Considering you can use console-esque controllers on PCs they should do it, however I think the worry about sales is a big problem.. PC Games like that are pretty easy to crack codes for and upload to torrent sites for massive illegal downloads.. PC Games are mainly all about CD Keys these days.

Yes, that's something I was going to mention.

PC games are way easier to rip and put online for illegal downloading. If it came out for PC, I'd definitely buy it.

Well, I got to play WWE '13 on PC, because it was released for Wii and I used an emulator for it.

Can't say the gameplay and all that jazz were uber-good, but it definitely wasn't horrendous.

Green Jesus

The Showoff
Lol at the "piracy" comments. WWE is so popular it would probably top steam sales for a few weeks and turn in quite the profit. Thing is, the game would have not to be dogshit for that to happen. Seriously, only Indie developers and shitty games have to worry this much about cracked content. The hit on profit is usually laughable for AAA games. I think they just don't trust their product enough to place it on a less casual platform