Why John? WHY?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Prodigy

Banned
Reaction score
Well I'm really at my last call with John Cena. I'm getting tired of his repetetive gimmick and crap promos and really think he needs to go heel, not only for the good of all us smarks but actually for the good of the WWE. Seeing that they're refunding fans because he's not at events is just the biggest bullshit ever, where was my refund for Punk not being at the RAW UK show? Excatly, I got none yet WWE are alright to lose loads of money on their stupid poster boy.

And his injury? Well hasn't John be injured more than enough? Didn't Ken Kennedy get released for being injured to much yet he got injured once, maybe twice? But Cena get's injured countless times and the company still push him to the moon? He deserves to be buried for shit for ruining countless storylines by getting injured. Seriously and then to here, he might be coming back off his injury after 1 month? WTF? Stop putting yourself in danger just because your fucking superman.

Seriously, sorry if this is too harsh on Cena but I'm bored and tired of it, his promos; yes lets act like im fine every week even though I've just gone through the toughest most painful match ever. OMG i went through it all. And his moves, seriously even the commentators mark when he uses a dropkick.

I'm just asking WWE give us a year break from JOHN!

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
You don't like him, a small minority in the crowds don't like them, but guess what.........Majority is priority. He draws people to watch the shows, buy his merchandise, buy PPVs to see him. Now, jeez...Who doesn't want that guy on your roster? Like noone wants to make money off somebody people want to see. I'm not a fan, think he's a cheeseball, but I don't think he shouldn't be in the position he is in, just because I don't like him. Can't argue against the majority.

Prodigy

Banned
Reaction score
I guess you're right. But the thing is, it's just too repetetive. I mean, no doubt, Cena has done a hell of a lot to get into the position where he is and it's cool that he worked his way up there. But I just think it's time WWE made him more believeable, like all these kids watching him, will think that they too can overcome any odds, when in reality they can't. All these kids who watch him, will think they can run their mouths off at everyone, but they can't. See where I'm going? John doesn't look like a normal person. He's OTT and very in your face. Why can't his gimmick change more often and to something that is a huge diffference than the other one rather than a minute one. I mean even Rock and Austin changed.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
I do think that it would have been good to have John Cena take at least a month or two off after the Nexus storyline. It wouldn't have hurt business that much and they could still have mentioned him on the show to keep him involved and to keep his merchandise selling. I don't ever expect Cena to take a year off unless he is seriously injured. Yes he can be repetitive but that is what makes WWE a lot of money. I wish that he would evolve and possibly go heel like Cena and Austin did over their careers but the issue is is that at that time both Rock and Austin were huge. Now it is Cena and then daylight to the next big money making star. Until that changes then Cena wont change.