Why Is Taz In Aces and Eights?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Captain Charisma

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle2
Favorite Wrestler
christian2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Taz was added to Aces & 8s because they felt the group needed a stronger mouthpiece and Taz is better in that position than Devon.

Oh really? So what the hell is Mr. Anderson? He is great on mic. TNA just has to give this guy a huge push now. But just no :(

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Oh really? So what the hell is Mr. Anderson? He is great on mic. TNA just has to give this guy a huge push now. But just no :(

I think the really reason was just for shock value, trouble is not enough people care about Taz anymore for it to work.

Big Red Jericho Punk

Reaction score
Mr.Anderson great on the mic, yeah maybe about 4 years ago. He’s been garbage in TNA and doesn’t bring much to table. As for Tazz, I have no clue but shock value is a good word for it.

zigglerHEEL

Reaction score
I'm thinking Taz was maybe getting a little bored with just doing announcing and felt like he could contribute to an angle... Doesn't do much for me but, to be honest, nothing TNA has done recently has done much for me

Captain Charisma

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle2
Favorite Wrestler
christian2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Mr.Anderson great on the mic, yeah maybe about 4 years ago. He’s been garbage in TNA and doesn’t bring much to table. As for Tazz, I have no clue but shock value is a good word for it.

Come on. He is a little stale in ring now I accept but he is still good at having promos. Haven't you watched when Anderson was in feud against Immortal. This was great.

shap3shift3rko

Reaction score
its to shock the fans and give him some sort of "alternative root" besides nonestop chatter

FalconPunch

Reaction score
Anderson has come across as a lazy, unmotivated, soft looking oaf for about two years now. TNA should drop him.

...god...

Reaction score
The Taz addition was the best thing they've done with this storyline in awhile. Him heeling out on the announce booth is one of the most interesting and entertaining things of the show for me. I haven't caught this week's yet, but I will watch it now. Either way, it was done for shock value and it was logical the way the booth was heading and the relationship between Taz and Devon. I really like it, and I think he's running with it very well.

The New F'n Show

Reaction score
That reason is the reason. Devon wasn't a good enough mouthpiece and I've always felt Anderson is overrated on the mic. He never really entertained me, but people seem to love the guy.

The Cork

Banned
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
carlito
Favorite Wrestler
goldburg
Favorite Wrestler
jakeroberts
Favorite Wrestler
paige
It's because HARDCORE JUSTICE is in a few months so they need TNA to look as close to 1998 ECW as possible, hence Devon Dudley being pushed and RVD having a midcard belt.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
It's because HARDCORE JUSTICE is in a few months so they need TNA to look as close to 1998 ECW as possible, hence Devon Dudley being pushed and RVD having a midcard belt.

Would have been funny and sadly plausible if Hardcore Justice wasn't in like September.

Would have been funny and sadly plausible if Hardcore Justice wasn't in like September.

shap3shift3rko

Reaction score
the vocal inspire i guess, cant wrestle so he just creates "buzz". <_<