Why does Kurt Angle look like a heel in this Ronda Rousey storyline with Triple H and Stephanie ?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

jminter2698

The Artiste
Reaction score
So let me get this straight, during the WWE contract signing at Elimination Chamber last week on Sunday, Triple H and Stephanie weren't mean towards Ronda Rousey, Kurt Angle was the one who said those things that Triple H and Stephanie McMahon allegedly said about her, which caused Rousey to pick Triple H up and slam him through the table which led to Stephanie slapping her in the face. Then Angle turns around and lies to Ronda about it the next day on RAW. Ronda wanted an apology for what Stephanie did to her which of course was in retaliation for what she did to Triple H but Ronda wouldn't have slammed him through the table if Angle didn't say what he said which started the whole thing in the first place. So it all traces back to him, why did Kurt Angle do that ? It makes him look more like a heel than Stephanie and Triple H are.

Reactions: Nikki Nitro

bullyballmm

babeball
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Why did he do it? Because he had the flu

He apologised, yet HHH decided to sucker punch him. HHH is the bad guy for escalating a situation that was already resolved last week.

Redboy123@

Reaction score
Maybe Kurt was telling the truth. Stephanie and HHH forced him to say he was lying by threatening he's job.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
You can't even include Steph in this. I don't even think she knows what she is suposta be (heel or face) 90% of the time. This has been going on for years now.
As for Kurt, my guess is that whoever wrote out this segment wasn't considering how a lot of people would read it.

Reactions: Snowman1

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
I look at this feud like this: no mater what happens, whoever is teaming with Ronda will most likely be cheered. Thus, they’re the face team and whoever they fight is the heel team. Leave everything else out of it, because Stephanie sucks.

Redboy123@

Reaction score
From this current feud alone, I think Stephanie has done a great job. I don't get the confusion, in this current feud Stephanie is obviously a heel.