Who would you like to see book ROH?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
ROH is currently booked by Delirious, and whilst it seems stable enough, I myself think that a new booker needs to come in that can make some interesting angles that make the TV product more interesting (something ROH needs since it is a TV product now). But who would you like to see get a run with the book?

I'm gonna ignore the typical "Heyman" route since Heyman wasn't that great a booker, great coming up with ideas, but in the old ECW it was mostly the talent being handed the ideas that fleshed them out and made them into angles. Heyman is a great idea machine, but he needs someone that can flesh out said ideas.

I'd like to see Corino get a run with the book. He's been in the business for a long time and has had experience booking before and from what I have heard the angles he booked were good. And he knows the roster already so I feel like he could book them well and work well with them.

Who'd you pick?

Reactions: THG?

TheTNHMaster

George Bush doesn't care about black people.
Reaction score
Dutch Mantel. I know it wouldn't be possible since he is in WWE, but I would love if he booked it. It would probably get me watching ROH again. Dutch is a great wrestling mind. I can't think of anyone else besides him.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
If he didn't have his own promotion, Tommy dreamer. The dude has a great wrestling mind and could probably recall some of heyman's motivational techniques to make the guys put forth their best efforts for not much money.

Reactions: Stopspot

Stopspot

Reaction score
If he didn't have his own promotion, Tommy dreamer. The dude has a great wrestling mind and could probably recall some of heyman's motivational techniques to make the guys put forth their best efforts for not much money.
Dreamer would be pretty cool to see book it.

Stopspot

Reaction score
Another guy I'd like to see get a run with the book is Rob Naylor. He was one of Gabe Sapolsky's henchmen when he started DGUSA and Evolve and then got signed to the WWE as a creative assistant for FCW and NXT under Dusty Rhodes. He's the guy that booked Seth Rollins title run, Big E Langston's NXT run and the Wyatt Family and helped develop a lot of the characters down there. He's not with the WWE anymore (they couldn't come to terms on a new position for him but they split on good terms and Trips has said he wants him back). He'd definitely be interesting to see book a show.

THG?

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Out of anyone in this world? William Regal. He just seems so masterful at being a wrestling mind, none of my doubt would be on him in booking ROH.

Apart from the impossible, Dreamer and Dutch were some good names mentioned. Can't really think of anymore.

Reactions: Roray