Who will end Roode's world title reign?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ATKOOL

Reaction score
Do you think a former champ will beat him or a new young star? I don't figure his reign will end any time soon. Guys like Hardy, Cowboy, and others are just guys to add to the list that he beat on the way. I think personally, Crimson will be the guy. Figure his reign will last probably til Lockdown or somewhere around there. What do you guys think will end Roode's title reign?

Ben

Reaction score
Would be nice to see Storm take the title off of him at Lockdown. Dark horse would be someone like Joe if they ever decide to build and push him right. What's likely to happen though is someone like Angle or Hardy getting the belt back, most fans would love to see Storm and Roode as the heel/face combo on top of the company, but I don't think TNA feels the same.

ATKOOL

Reaction score
Would be nice to see Storm take the title off of him at Lockdown. Dark horse would be someone like Joe if they ever decide to build and push him right. What's likely to happen though is someone like Angle or Hardy getting the belt back, most fans would love to see Storm and Roode as the heel/face combo on top of the company, but I don't think TNA feels the same.
I don't think TNA has that confidence in Storm like us fans. Storm would be perfect at Lockdown. Joe would be cool....

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Jeff Hardy will be the guy who takes the title from Roode. TNA have been pushing him to the moon since he got out of jail and his push won't stop until he gets the title. Storm would be the best option so that we can see a proper title feud between Roode and Storm.

rcoot93

Reaction score
I think it wil be storm v roode at lockdown but see hardy getting the title, or TNA doing one of thier stupid random 3 title changes in a month that completly kills momentum

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
I don't watch TNA but I've watched a couple latest episodes and it seems that Hardy will eventually win the title after their last match ending in a No DQ I think? And the way he's been on TV a lot and been pushed crazy.

So, Jeff Hardy.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Well Crimson should job to Samoa Joe for 10 straight weeks not be getting title shots and for real it has to be Storm. It's called storytelling which I know TNA fails to capitalize on usually but if they miss the ball with Storm/Roode even headlining a PPV for the TNA Title I would put up this up there with upper echelon of stupid things this company has done.

ATKOOL

Reaction score
Something tells me that Crimson is going to be saved for something big at Bound for Glory.

The Cork

Banned
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
carlito
Favorite Wrestler
goldburg
Favorite Wrestler
jakeroberts
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Jeff Hardy is the sane choice, he's the only real star in the company.

Roode is painfully generic. He reminds me of Triple H in summer 1999, very boring but shows glimpses of talent that suggests something better, so I'd side with giving Roode a bit longer to see where it goes.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
I was thinking the same thing about Roode referring to Triple H in 1999 but of course I'm a huge H mark so I wouldn't say either are generic. It's just a simple heel character that comes off well with their voice and personality.

Deuce

Reaction score
As much as I'd like to see Styles end Roode's reign, it's definitely going to be Hardy.