Who is TNA's most important star?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sabretooth

Reaction score
TNA's superstars work hard but who do you think is contributing the most?

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
At this point I think that everyone is as important as each other, TNA are in huge trouble at the moment and I think that every superstar is working their socks off.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
At this point I think that everyone is as important as each other, TNA are in huge trouble at the moment and I think that every superstar is working their socks off.

I agree with this but I also think those guys need to work on making what story lines they have seem important and comprehensible no matter how bad it all is.

using facial recognition on my galaxy s4

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Alright guys let's get some thoughts in here

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
If you consider her a "star" then the obvious answer is Dixie Carter. She alone has the ability to make or break TNA and unfortunately it appears as though she's headed straight down the "break" path. If she were to step back and find proper people to run the company while also giving up being such a mark then things would probably get better. If she continues doing what she's been doing in the last while, the company has little to no hope at all. In my mind, she's the most important star they have, whether you consider her one or not.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
If you consider her a "star" then the obvious answer is Dixie Carter. She alone has the ability to make or break TNA and unfortunately it appears as though she's headed straight down the "break" path. If she were to step back and find proper people to run the company while also giving up being such a mark then things would probably get better. If she continues doing what she's been doing in the last while, the company has little to no hope at all. In my mind, she's the most important star they have, whether you consider her one or not.

Good point so who's the most important wrestler

Gentleman Jake

You Must Have Me Confused with Someone Far Less Awesome
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
AJ Styles but they let him go

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
I guess if you want a wrestler then Trent's answer makes the most sense. No one star is more important than another at this particular moment, they all need to band together to help the company survive.

Sabretooth said:
Any more opinions?
Part of being a moderator is offering up your own opinion on the topics you create as well, usually in the OP. I'd say by now we'd also like to know what you think so perhaps you can enlighten us instead of asking more questions.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
The problem is the MVP of a company can be anyone from a guy who brings the most consistent quality in the ring, to the best person on the mic who tends to end up having the best angles as a result, to the biggest star attraction. And right now I'd say no one is really doing any of those brilliantly. But then again, I don't really watch the product these days so I dunno *shrugs*

Last time I watched, Austin Aries & Bully Ray ticked most of those boxes but that has more than likely changed.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
I think Kurt Angle is the most important guy because he's basically the most famous now that Sting and Hogan are gone. Angle constantly puts forth a huge effort that benefits TNA. If he does go back to WWE, TNA is screwed IMO