Who are the greatest tag team in TNA history?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Tag teams in TNA right now are lacking but it wasn't always that way. Who do you guys think were TNA's greatest tag team of all time?

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Shark Boy and D-Ray 3000

/thread

Swinny

Reaction score
It's gotta be America's Most Wanted, as far as accomplishments and such go.

I've always really like Christopher Daniels in tag teams, it always seems to work well for him, so Triple X, him and Styles and him and Kazarian were all great. Motor City Machine Guns up there too.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
I like Swinny's answer more :lol:

I gotta say BMI. they had it all. A great team from a wrestling standpoint and talking standpoint. They could get huge pops or heat and there's never another like them.

Swinny

Reaction score
Beer Money was great, I just couldn't pick them over AMW because AMW was doing everything they were doing before they did and of course there's no Beer Money without America's Most Wanted in the first place.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
It really is between Beer Money & AMW, both the anchors of their division during their respective peaks, both hugely entertaining. Liek Swinny, I liked a lot of the Christopher Daniels teams too.

Edge would go to AMW based on match quality though. Not that BMI sucked, but AMW have some of the best matches in TNA history to their name.

Interesting that no one is mentioning Team 3D.

Reactions: 1 person

Swinny

Reaction score
It really is between Beer Money & AMW, both the anchors of their division during their respective peaks, both hugely entertaining. Liek Swinny, I liked a lot of the Christopher Daniels teams too.

Edge would go to AMW based on match quality though. Not that BMI sucked, but AMW have some of the best matches in TNA history to their name.

Interesting that no one is mentioning Team 3D.

I thought about throwing in a mention for them, they're definitely the best team that was in TNA for any amount of time, but maybe not the best TNA team as far as what they accomplished there.

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
Team 3D, Beer Money, MCMG and AMW, those are the three tag teams that have been the most important to TNA imo.

I used to love Beer Money and the MCMG, their feud was one of my favourites in TNA history.