Which Super Mario Character Are You? [QUIZ}

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Quiz: Which Super Mario Character Are You?

My results:
Peach
tenor.gif

You're Princess Peach! You're a kind natured and well mannered person, ready to help anyone in their hour of need. You are an optimist and a perky person to be around, generous to a fault. You never hold a grudge against anyone who does you wrong (even when they've kidnapped you multiple times) and you have an effortless elegance that everyone loves and a secret lust for cat world domination

Doxo

Moist Nephew
Reaction score
giphy.gif

You're Bowser! You make others tremble at the mere mention of your name and you thrive on getting your own way by pushing others around. You are strong, powerful and intimidating, and have grand ambitions for the future. Despite all this, there is a softer side to you too. Your passion and love runs deep and long, but unfortunately, it seems to be focused on the wrong people

Woo, I'm on my laptop so I can actually copy paste these ones

• Haha
Reactions: Solid Snake

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Peach
ff9e3f96-f27a-45e7-8fad-09d7d9c69dc7.jpg

You're Princess Peach! You're a kind natured and well mannered person, ready to help anyone in their hour of need. You are an optimist and a perky person to be around, generous to a fault. You never hold a grudge against anyone who does you wrong (even when they've kidnapped you multiple times) and you have an effortless elegance that everyone loves

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
Luigi
66040a4b-9afc-4fdd-8701-c3fd10f26874.jpg

You're Luigi! You might not be one to seek all the fame and glory, but you're still a brave and successful person in your own right. You can sometimes be a little shy, but when you do get the courage to step up your abilities are amazing. You can be tough, and success is yours for the taking if you can overcome your fears.

I'm-a Luigi, number one!

Reactions: Nikki Nitro

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
cd02c483-0fd4-43ed-96d0-7920d9a393c9.jpg

You're Princess Daisy! Infinitely optimistic, full of energy and bubbling with life, you're a proper little party animal and popular with all who meet you. You can be a bit egotistical and tend to talk about yourself too much, but overall you're a cheerful, happy soul with simple tastes and an easy to please attitude. Go you!

...I need to stay away from Chuggaaconroy...

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I am....
cd02c483-0fd4-43ed-96d0-7920d9a393c9.jpg

You're Princess Daisy! Infinitely optimistic, full of energy and bubbling with life, you're a proper little party animal and popular with all who meet you. You can be a bit egotistical and tend to talk about yourself too much, but overall you're a cheerful, happy soul with simple tastes and an easy to please attitude. Go you!

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Joey took the quiz....

Toad
200.gif

You're Toad! You are an innocent and humble person, beloved of all your friends. You can be a bit cowardly at times, but your upfront and honest approach to this, excuses your lack of bravery. You tend to panic at the least sign of trouble, and can always be counted upon to turn a drama into a crisis. Despite this, you are a hardworking, honest and loyal individual, with a strength and speed to rival any of your peers

Sounds about right.

Reactions: Nikki Nitro

¡Tranquilo!

World's Finest Failure.
Reaction score
Wario

8421a0c5-8f8b-4274-83f0-6d31388c8480.jpg

You're Wario! The ultimate anti-hero. Your self pitying and general moodiness means your friends are few and far between, but still, it's not all bad, and sometimes you can actually be quite helpful. Try to work on those mood swings and pushy demeanor and you'll be as popular as you'd like to be