Whats up wrestling fanatics??

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PlatinumX

Jobber
Reaction score
Welcome. I'm sure you'll like this forum. I know I have haha

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
ryderfan716 said:
I could care less, it justs shows bad taste. Like i said he isn't worth talking about imo... Plenty of other wrestlers to talk about.

Ill do what i want thank you very much!! :dodgy:

Poor taste to like one of the greatest in ring wrestlers to ever live and the man that trained the best in the world Daniel Bryan? I'll have to question that.

ryderfan716

Jobber
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Re: RE: Whats up wrestling fanatics??

Stopspot said:
Poor taste to like one of the greatest in ring wrestlers to ever live and the man that trained the best in the world Daniel Bryan? I'll have to question that.

Why are you taking Cm Punks quote and using it for the weasel Daniel Bryan?? Thats what im going to question... Quit jocking the dude for gods sake!! Like who you like and ill do the same.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
ryderfan716 said:
Why are you taking Cm Punks quote and using it for the weasel Daniel Bryan?? Thats what im going to question... Quit jocking the dude for gods sake!! Like who you like and ill do the same.

Erm....You know Punk considers Bryan the best in the world? He's said so in multiple interviews and a ton of wrestling officials say Bryan is the best in the business today.

And I am not saying you cannot like who you like. But I am also a proponent for debate.

Samalan

Champion
Reaction score
ryderfan716 said:

So now you are calling Daniel Bryan a weasel? OH HELL NO!

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum, Justin! Hope you enjoy it and remain an active member. Maybe we'll see some Hawkins / Ryder action now that Reks is gone.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Woo Woo Woo, You Know It!

Welcome here and enjoy!

Take care, spike your hair!