Whats up guys? Help!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Phobicsilver

Reaction score
Hey guys, whats up? New to the forums here. Just here to say a quick hello to all and maybe an admin or moderator can help me out... I just signed up the other day and I never received a confirmation email and to my knowledge I didnt have to confirm while signing up, but under my screen name in my profile it says "Users awaiting confirmation" when it should say "Junior Member"? Is it possible that can be fixed? Also what does it take to become V.I.P I would definitely like to contribute some stuff to the download scene since I am a member to both megaupload and rapidshare's service.

Any help would be much appreciated.

EDIT: (Cancel the "awaiting confirmation" I guess once I posted it adjusted itself lol, my bad)

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
Hey guys, whats up? New to the forums here. Just here to say a quick hello to all and maybe an admin or moderator can help me out... I just signed up the other day and I never received a confirmation email and to my knowledge I didnt have to confirm while signing up, but under my screen name in my profile it says "Users awaiting confirmation" when it should say "Junior Member"? Is it possible that can be fixed?
Apparently, we had a problem, but it got fixed, so I wouldn't worry about.
Also what does it take to become V.I.P I would definitely like to contribute some stuff to the download scene since I am a member to both megaupload and rapidshare's service.
Stick around for a while and post. Then apply for from your profile. I generally check the applications at least once a week.

...god...

Reaction score
Yeah sorry about that, an ongoing issue we had and just discovered.