• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

What TV series do you watch every week when new shows are on

Castiel

Reaction score
I don't seem to watch much actual TV these days, it's usually just a lot of movies. Supernatural has been my favorite show for years so I never miss that. Community is probably the only other show I actually watch live... The Walking Dead, Happy Endings and Arrow I downloaded every week. Young Justice still has a few episodes left so for now that's on the list too. Speaking of which, I have to download the new episode soon.

Castiel

Reaction score
My TV watching right now pretty much consists of Arrow, Friday Night Lights & The Walking Dead. That's it.

I've been wanting to get into Friday Night Lights actually, the whole series is on Netflix. It has a good cast. Connie Britton was excellent on American Horror Story, Kyle Chandler is great, and I love Aimee Teegarden. I have a soft spot for football stories, who doesn't? As for Arrow, the flashbacks really help make it great. Loving it so far.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
I've been wanting to get into Friday Night Lights actually, the whole series is on Netflix. It has a good cast. Connie Britton was excellent on American Horror Story, Kyle Chandler is great, and I love Aimee Teegarden. I have a soft spot for football stories, who doesn't? As for Arrow, the flashbacks really help make it great. Loving it so far.

They started showing FNL on TV about a year ago so I'm very slowly working my way through the entire run. Up to season 4, I believe there's one more after this. First series is the best so far followed by three.

I like Arrow, but I feel like the best is yet to come so I'm enjoying sticking around for when it does get real good. We're up to the episode dedicated to that one flashback and that was one of the best of the series so far.