What needs to be done to improve ROH?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Pretty simple discussion topic. What needs to be done to improve on the current state of Ring of Honor? It can be minor things, it can be major things.

Gap away folks!

THG?

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Get rid of QT Marshall.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Not much they can do until they find another crop of young talented guys like they used to have. Perhaps spend a bit more money and try to lure some talent from TNA or Japan.

Messiah1

The Showoff
Banned
Reaction score
It's a slow process to improve the company. I'm not sure what they can do to improve it drastically, but they've been doing a good job slowly making the company better each and every year.

Sooner rather than later ROH will be the #2 wrestling company in the United States.

Reactions: War Lord and Roray

B.Dazzle

Know Your Role!
Reaction score
Sell everyone and everything to PWG.

Pop Tatari

Christian vieri
Reaction score
The tv show is kind of irrelevant i hardly watch it. It is so out of sync with the live events which is silly.They had the tournament quarterfinal matches on tv after the semi final matches had already happened. I get and understand the tv tapings and cost issues but for them not to put updates of real time roh activity is strange.

B.Dazzle

Know Your Role!
Reaction score
I agree with the post above. The shows and PPV's need to be in sync.

They just need to go back to how they used to be, instead of being something completely different than what got them success.

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
Tag Team division needs a bit less Wolves and Dragon and more other teams, Some fresh new talent would be nice just to name a few: Brian Cage, Tony Nese, Willie Mack, Inner City Machine Guns etc.

This may not be agreed by most but these random live events can be a bit confusing at times and more build is needed for iPPVs, I prefer 1 PPV or special live event a month with build up for it.

THG?

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Tag Team division needs a bit less Wolves and Dragon and more other teams, Some fresh new talent would be nice just to name a few: Brian Cage, Tony Nese, Willie Mack, Inner City Machine Guns etc.

That ain't happening in the near future. We all know how Gabe's relationship is with RoH.

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
That ain't happening in the near future. We all know how Gabe's relationship is with RoH.

I wouldn't expect it to happen but thats just what I would like in ROH, Its a bitch that it wont happen because it is needed.

THG?

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
I wouldn't expect it to happen but thats just what I would like in ROH, Its a bitch that it wont happen because it is needed.

Yeah, it definitely is annoying. I'm just imagining how a DGUSA/EVOLVE invasion would work out. :damn: