What Do The Images You Pick Reveal About Your Deepest Fears?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Take the quiz and post your results.

What Do The Images You Pick Reveal About Your Deepest Fears?

Mine:

Fear of Sickness
105c99d6-09fc-46e7-9070-4e2f73e72e08.gif

Based on the images that scared and terrified you in this quiz, you are subconsciously afraid of sickness! You're a health freak at heart who treats your body like the temple it is! You're strong, athletic and irresistible. You take pride in your good looks, charm and strong sex appeal. The scariest thing you can imagine is being physically weak and becoming sick! The smallest sneeze can send you spinning with fear. Don't sweat it, you're incredibly healthy.... nothing can stop you!

Reactions: Grievous 3D

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
Fear of Failure

Based on the images that scared, frightened and terrified you the most in this quiz, you are subconsciously a successful, type-A winner terrified of failure! You're a perfectionist at heart who has big dreams and serious potential, but there's always the chance that you might trip up and fail. Nothing could terrify you more! Relax, you're a rock star! No matter the ups and downs, you will always come out on top!

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
Fear of Rejection
87415092-25da-4ee3-8398-b27535f000c5.gif

Based on the images that scared and horrified you in this quiz, you're subconsciously terrified of rejection! You're a warm hearted, sensitive and loving person that can't imagine anything worse than being rejected! You have so much love to give and having someone just cruelly turn it down, is the scariest thing you can even imagine! Don't fret, being rejected once or twice doesn't mean a thing. You deserve nothing but the best, and only people who can see that are worth your time!

Reactions: Solid Snake

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
"Fear of Rejection"

Nah fuck you mate, I love being rejected. It helps my dark side :imp:

The Phenom

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
1m1d5Ur
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Fear of Rejection
87415092-25da-4ee3-8398-b27535f000c5.gif

Based on the images that scared and horrified you in this quiz, you're subconsciously terrified of rejection! You're a warm hearted, sensitive and loving person that can't imagine anything worse than being rejected! You have so much love to give and having someone just cruelly turn it down, is the scariest thing you can even imagine! Don't fret, being rejected once or twice doesn't mean a thing. You deserve nothing but the best, and only people who can see that are worth your time!

Man this shit has been spot on....I'm starting to feel watched.:eyes:

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
I got fear of being alone.

It wouldn't let me copy and paste on my phone for whatever reason but the text it gave me was totally wrong :dawg:

It said I was extroverted so that's why I'm afraid of being alone. No no no, I'm a big bundle of emotional fun where I'm afraid of being alone AND I'm extremely introverted.

• Haha
Reactions: Solid Snake