What angle is currently keeping you watching weekly?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

marzz

Jobber
Reaction score
Watching for the dream that DZ will finally get the belt!

CMPuLs3

Reaction score
Yeah, literally nothing. I just watch it b/c it's Raw.

Reaction score
For RAW, I don't really even really watch it now. I only put the stream on and listen to it and if I hear something good (Punk/Heyman), I watch that part only. I read the spoilers only for Smackdown. PPVs might be the only thing I watch and pay attention to.

Reaction score
I'm actually liking a few things first being PTP vs Rey and Cara bringing the tag division back to life.

And Dolph ziggler's rise and sometimes fall just wish he'd cash in MITB briefcase already. I'm ready to see the show off with the big gold.

Oh and i'm also liking the little notice the divas division is getting Eve is pretty damn good at being a heel champion.

:yes:

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
No love for Daniel Bryan and Kane vs Rhodes Scholars? They are just as much a part of the tag team revival as rey and Cara vs PTP (no disrespect against either of those teams)

Reaction score
Stopspot said:
No love for Daniel Bryan and Kane vs Rhodes Scholars? They are just as much a part of the tag team revival as rey and Cara vs PTP (no disrespect against either of those teams)

I forgot to add them but i agree they're making the tag team division better as well. But i feel as though Kane and Bryan should be in the main event.

Team hell no is great but i just would like to see Bryan and Kane feuding maybe against each other in the upper mid card or main event.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Goodbad_Jester said:
I forgot to add them but i agree they're making the tag team division better as well. But i feel as though Kane and Bryan should be in the main event.

Team hell no is great but i just would like to see Bryan and Kane feuding maybe against each other in the upper mid card or main event.

It is definitely coming so all we need to do is wait. The story is most likely going to end in that kind of situation. I understand the reasoning for putting them there though. Bryan and Kane have great chemistry, both in ring and and as characters right now. Bryan also seems to not be able to do wrong and backstage is apparently really high on him. So using them to restart the tag team division whilst there isn't any room for them in the main event title scene is understandable. It also puts them both in Triple H's good book. Since he wants the tag team division back on track and is the next man on top of the hill.

Bryan and Kane will be back in the main event (at least Bryan, Kane might end up being upper mid carder).

Reaction score
Stopspot said:
It is definitely coming so all we need to do is wait. The story is most likely going to end in that kind of situation. I understand the reasoning for putting them there though. Bryan and Kane have great chemistry, both in ring and and as characters right now. Bryan also seems to not be able to do wrong and backstage is apparently really high on him. So using them to restart the tag team division whilst there isn't any room for them in the main event title scene is understandable. It also puts them both in Triple H's good book. Since he wants the tag team division back on track and is the next man on top of the hill.

Bryan and Kane will be back in the main event (at least Bryan, Kane might end up being upper mid carder).

Ok i see now why not use an over bryan and Kane to restart a struggling division. I have to agree they do mesh very well character and on screen wise. So having them together for a while can't hurt.

I can see Kane getting one final run with maybe the whc title or WWE title. With Bryan taking it from him i'd would be a great closer for Kane before he ends the streak.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Honestly now it's just for the tag team division. It's improved much, and I enjoy watching it improve week after week after week, so that's the only thing keeping me on WWE now. Antonio does slightly too, as well as Punk, but I enjoy watching Antonio's US championship reign even if he is a dull character, he has great matches and his promos are getting funny but cheap heat as well.

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
I don't watch Smackdown so nothings there.
As for Raw, I like the Punk/Hayman thing going on. Hell No is also entertaining. Nothing about the divas interests me. They don't got much going on there. I enjoy watching Ziggler and Vickie is funny. I always enjoy Cena but as of late, he hasn't been doing much because of his injury. The whole AJ/Cena thing seems like just filler, maybe a push for AJ.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
07dolphtitle.jpg