What’s the point?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
I like how it forces people from the representative shows to team together when they normally wouldn't. It creates opportunities for future storylines to have the seeds planted. Not that WWE always capitalizes on said opportunities haha

The champion vs champion stuff to me just gives 1 of 2 things depending on win vs loss

W - bragging rights back home for would be challengers
L - hassled by would be challengers that are looking for a mental advantage

Again, it's more about what comes after the event then the matches that took place during it. Imo anyway

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
After watching it, I liked the point really. I mean, I don't care for Roman or Drew but that match had me on the edge of my seat. I was drawn in and it suspended my disbelief and for that match, wrestling became real.

There is no better point than that.

Reactions: Trip in the Head

Redboy123@

Reaction score
I like how it forces people from the representative shows to team together when they normally wouldn't. It creates opportunities for future storylines to have the seeds planted. Not that WWE always capitalizes on said opportunities haha

The champion vs champion stuff to me just gives 1 of 2 things depending on win vs loss

W - bragging rights back home for would be challengers
L - hassled by would be challengers that are looking for a mental advantage

Again, it's more about what comes after the event then the matches that took place during it. Imo anyway
That's a fair assessment because now we have drew vs Roman to look forward to for next year. As well as story development for Roman and Jey. The Raw survivor series team all getting an opportunity to contend for the title has added worth to them winning the match. If only they said that before the ppv. The show may actually of had stakes.