West Virginia becomes 45th U.S. state to regulate MMA

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Markz

Reaction score
Christopher Daniels

ChristopherDaniels.gif

Rate/Hate

NooDLE

Reaction score
Nice, everything looks pretty sweet except Im not really digging the glow around the gif. Other than that its good.

Axis

I'm not a fan of GIFs at all. To me, all it does is cover up the lack of graphics in it. If you're going to use a GIF, use it to enhance a good piece, not to cover a bad piece. the font is nothing special and the background is pretty bad.

Reaction score
looks great but for some reason the gif is shifting to the left slightly and goes back to its place.
9/10

KANNIBAL

Reaction score
Im also not a big fan of gif's like Axis said. But if your going to add one make sure it doesnt shift like Alhajri mentioned above me. and the glow doesnt look good.

Markz

Reaction score
Damn, the nudge is due to the actual .GIF itself, I would change it but I can't find good GIFs for Christopher Daniels.

X-Pac

Reaction score
That is amazing, ill give it 9/10. I would like to see it a little bit bigger

v1-power

Reaction score
i love it but for me too small and the style is ok but it rocks so 9/10

Ben

Reaction score
With overwhelming votes in favor of the move, West Virginia is now the 45th U.S. state to regulate mixed martial arts.

After it recently passed the West Virginia legislation, Gov. Earl Ray Tomblin recently signed the bill into effect.

Only three state athletic commissions (New York, Connecticut and Vermont) currently don't regulate MMA, and two states (Alaska and Wyoming) lack regulatory bodies to do so.

"We've worked hard to get this sport regulated all over the world, particularly in the United States," UFC President Dana White stated. "I'm really excited to see the sport regulated in West Virginia and look forward to one day bringing a UFC event there."

As part of today's release, UFC officials revealed no timetable for an event in the state, which has the nation's 37th largest population with 1.9 million West Virginians. Potential UFC host cites include Charleston and Huntington.

Def a plus, even if it's not a big market to run shows, they need to get New York though and getting the remaining states first is only going to help get that done