Wendy Williams Sued For Allegedly Being 'Ungrateful'

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
Personal Issue

I just got into a fight with my dad,now we argue alot but today we actually fist fought it was over some really dumb shit too.Right now im just so upset and confused on my life,i cant keep living with my dad and bro here in jersey cause i cant take it anymore im fuckn losin it,and my mom lives in boston,i could move up there but id be leavin my whole life behind and have to start over i only have 2 yrs of hs left.IDK im just fuckn lost wit wat i should do man.Any advice? if u have any ?im open.Thanks

v1-power

Reaction score
man i can releat my brother is such a bitch and we fight so much just yesterday i got into a fist fight with him and with my parents but my mom my mom is more of the yell at me type so i got in lots of fuckin trouble and i cant even go around them i fight with my parents and brother so much i am so sick of it and even when my brother is fighting with my parents i am sick of it and i dont like fighting with my family i haveleft my house and went to my aunts house a couple time and to my grandparents house but it makes it worse so dud i think you should go to your mom in boston if i had the chance to change my life and forget about the past i would so go for it i say you should because nothing is worth comming home and fighting non stop like my house

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
I wish i could just move man but ive grown so close to so many people here.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I can't tell you what to do, but I can tell you what I personally would do.

I'd assess how bad the situation is, and if you can greatly improve your quality of life by moving then do it.

2 years may not seem like a long time, but it can be.

I dunno. I don't know your situation or much about you in general.

But do what is going to make you happiest.

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
I just got into a fight with my dad,now we argue alot but today we actually fist fought it was over some really dumb shit too.Right now im just so upset and confused on my life,i cant keep living with my dad and bro here in jersey cause i cant take it anymore im fuckn losin it,and my mom lives in boston,i could move up there but id be leavin my whole life behind and have to start over i only have 2 yrs of hs left.IDK im just fuckn lost wit wat i should do man.Any advice? if u have any ?im open.Thanks

Maybe a family counselor could help? Do you have a grandparent or friend you could stay with that lives near you until things are straightened out?

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
IDK bout counciling none of us have time and itll be a waste,my grandma lives like fuckn 5 min away but my dad wont let me go no where he dosnt fuckn think straight hes crazy man.Im also pretty sure hes on drugs idk man im just gonna stay away from him till skools done ima keep praying that things get better

Reaction score
damn, that sucks. i fight with my dad and mom and brother pretty bad, but your situation sounds worse. you should think of less drastic measures then moving to bostoon with your mom. but if you're gtting into fist fights with your dad you should def. change something

phantomgerald

i'd say work part-time and rent a place nearby. at least u can study and not need to see your dad

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
Well thanks for all the help fellas,ive pretty much worked things out and everything seems to be ok.I mean weve argued ALOT before but i just wasnt used to the actuall fighting.Im just gonna pray that it all continues to work out great.

phantomgerald

good its all worked out man, even if u hate ur life, always remember theres IWF just a click away

Wrestling Station

I dunno what is your age, but i think you can try to make your dad a friend of yours. I mean, if you make him feel that you are his best friend, he will change his way in treating you. For example, you can start talking to him in few things about you, about school or work, make him feel that he is important for you, that he is useful to you. Here he will cool down towards you so that he will always feel that he is important by being treated as i told you above.

Kairi

Reaction score
Wendy Williams has been sued by a concert promoter who claims Williams was paid $25,000 to appear at a hot Atlantic City resort, but her conduct at the event "was best described as ... ungrateful."
According to the lawsuit ... Williams was supposed to make a 2-hour appearance at The Pool at Harrah's Resort. The suit claims Williams hardly mingled with guests and left after only an hour, after complaining how she and her husband wanted to leave.

According to the suit, Williams was supposed to take the mic on stage, but instead retreated to a cabana.

The suit claims Williams "disappointed her fans who came out expecting her to host the party."

And the suit alleges ... Williams -- who is on "Dancing with the Stars" and hosts her own show -- demanded 4 bottles of Ace of Spades champagne and 2 bottles of white wine at her cabana. The suit claims Williams and her husband said they wanted to be left alone while they drank.

We contacted Williams' rep. So far ... no comment.
------

that's a little interesting, and convient considering she is on dancing with the stars atm

SAL

Reaction score
You can't really know whether she breached her contract without seeing the contract. Even if Harrah's didn't get its 25k worth, it did get something out of her appearance.

Kairi

Reaction score
Wendy Williams covering May 2011 issue of ESSENCE magaizine...with double covers

384ed7b5.jpg

e8eaed75.jpg

I know I make some people cringe. But I also know my willingness to expose myself, warts and all, is part of the reason people are drawn to me. With me, what you see is what you get..."—Wendy Williams, ESSENCE