Welcome all ITR Members!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Welcome

It is great that you have come across and joined here and posted intro threads so that we could get to know you all. I thought that it would be good for some of the WS members to post some information here so that you can get to know all of us better.

My name is Troy and I am from Australia.

I normally post a lot. Huge Kane mark and I mark for any masked wrestlers. Big sports fan love my cricket and Aussie Rules Football.

Also if you need anything or want some help then please don't hesitate to send me a pm. I answer all pm's and visitor messages when I log in each day so you won't have to wait long for a response.

The Wrestling Addict

Reaction score
I'm The Wrestling Addict, formerly known as Bully D. My real name is Taylor.

I am really into wrestling, e-fedding, smoking weed, drinking, sports, and girls. I run ACW here and I'm active in CWF as Triple H. I try to post as much as I can. I'm 16 and have watched wrestling as long as I can remember.

My favorite wrestlers of all time are Triple H, Shawn Michaels, Ric Flair, and Edge. My favorite current wrestlers are CM Punk, Chris Jericho, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Bobby Roode, and James Storm.

Last edited:

No More Sorrow

Reaction score
My name is Ron, I'm not into wrestling as much as i once was. The majority of my posts are in the MMA section huge fan of all fighting sports, MMA, Boxing, Kickboxing so it's been nice to see a lot of you new guys posting in this section. Also a fan of American Football and Basketball, Oakland Raiders and Boston Celtics :D

Andy

Reaction score
I'm The Wrestling Addict, formerly known as Bully D. My real name is Taylor.

I am really into wrestling, e-fedding, smoking weed, drinking, sports, and girls. I run ACW here and I'm active in CWF as Triple H. I try to post as much as I can. I'm 16 and have watched wrestling as long as I can remember.

My favorite wrestlers of all time are Triple H, Shawn Michaels, Ric Flair, and Edge. My favorite current wrestlers are CM Punk, Chris Jericho, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Bobby Roode, and James Storm.

Smoking weed and drinking? LOL

Ah, the youth of America. Anyway, thanks for the welcome guys! :)

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
My name's Andrew.

I love my sports, my favorite wrestler is Tyson Kidd. Don't ask why.

Vivido

Reaction score
^ Because he wouldn't be able to tell you.

My name is Vivido and I like wrestling.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Hi my name is John McHenry

I am obscenely rich and I wrestle. wait that's my efed guy.

I'm not gonna tell you my real name cause A. I don't like it and B. Don't want you weirdos trying to track me down on the off chance that I make you look bad or hurt your feelings.

I post about anything other than sports with the exception of wrestling and I run the vBookie.

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Hi, my username is Hatred as you can clearly see but my real name is Nick and I'm from Australia.

I am a big wrestling fan who watches mainly WWE now and some old WWF/WWE, I will watch TNA on the occasion and maybe sometimes an ROH event if someone tells me to and it looks good to me. I collect a fair few WWE/WWF DVDs and buy a fair bit of wrestling merchandise.

I am also a gamer on the occasion (I use to be a hardcore gamer but not as much anymore) and play Xbox 360, mainly WWE 12. Add me if you want: xz Viper

My favorite TV shows are: WWE RAW, WWE SmackDown, Dexter, Jersey Shore, Modern Family, The Big Bang Theory, Chuck, Storage Wars, Pawn Stars

My favorite wrestlers of all time are: Steve Austin, The Rock, Batista, Eddie Guerrero, Goldberg, Brock Lesnar, Randy Savage and Shawn Michaels
My favorite current active wrestlers that I like are: Undertaker, Triple H, CM Punk, Chris Jericho, Cody Rhodes, Alberto Del Rio, Wade Barrett, Dolph Ziggler, Kane, The Miz and David Otunga. Oh and Bobby Roode and The Briscoes.

The New F'n Show

Reaction score
Hi all. I think you know my name by now. I am 24 and run the classics section around here. Huge fan of Wrestling Past and Present. Have seen every PPV of NWA(JCP)/WCW, WWF/E and TNA plus a ton of Indy and Japan stuff.

Pete

Reaction score
Scott, are you "Owner of ITR" Scott, or some other Scott?

Will give some details on myself later.

Pete

Reaction score
Right, since you are all giving a little bio, I thought I'd do the same.

My name is Pete. I'm Portuguese, but I've been learning English since childhood so I'm pretty much bilingual. I'm 27 next August and currently live in England.

I have only watched wrestling for a short period between '04 and '05, got turned off when I found out the blows weren't real either (yeah, I know, dumb mark). I was never a "child mark" although I do remember Hulk Hogan and his cartoon :) (showing my age right here). My favourite wrestlers are/were Paul London, Chris Benoit, Evan Bourne, Justin Gabriel, Eugene, Rey Mysterio, Super Crazy, Koffi Kingston, Cody Rhodes, Big Show, Santino Marella, among others. (Can you tell that I'm partial to a particular weight division? ;) ) My pet hatred is Sheamus (AKA The Hack and the Two-Move Wonder), and I'm not big on Trips or JBL either (I just find them boring).

My interests include writing (anything and everything), reading, listening to all forms of music (but mostly cheesy hard rock and classic punk), playing bass, food, Internet/geek culture, retro gaming, travel, animals, films, football (European), and the odd cult TV show.

Because I'm older than most of you, I may have a different stance on some things. I'm past the age of being OTT passionate about everything, and generally try to be more rational about stuff (not always possible, though). Overall, I expect to have a good time here, even though it's much MUCH bigger than the site I was previously on. I will also have to adapt to your style of roleplaying, as ITR/PWA was my first and only e-fed experience.