Weebo's BTB Poster Request Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael1

Reaction score
Actually, on second thought, you don't really need to do MY PPV poster. If you've already started that's fine, but if not, I'm fine. I don't need it seeing as you're really busy. I can do.

Weebo

Reaction score
Sorry about not getting to these requests. I have found myself a job that i work 8 hours a day so I don't think I will be able to keep up with the request. Just request in the normal request section and I will fill however many I can for you guys that love my work.

John

oh. damn it. now i can only go to two people for BTB Gfx's. anyway thanks weebo for all your hard work.

Weebo

Reaction score
No i wills till fill requests, just don't in the normal request section cause I don't know if if I will be able to keep up with the number of requests here

Kid-O-Mac

Reaction score
here you go, if any changes are needed feel free to ask
e38039c3fd.jpg

Well I would like to say that "WHOOOOOOO"
The last request weebo will make in his section.. For a while...
Great poster Weebo
You got the rep braw lol braw...

Status
Not open for further replies.