Wassup!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

GeeKeD

Jobber
Reaction score
Hello. My name is GeeKeD. I have been a huge wrestling fan since I was a wee lad and I partake in every promotion to watch. NPJW, NOAH, AAA, WWE, etc. Also I am a huge Android gamer as I don't have time for much between wife, work and school for CyberSecurity. Though I do sneak a bunch of 2K18 matches in per week. Hello All and thanks for having me.

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Hello Mr GeeKeD. We're glad to have ya. Hope u enjoy the forum. We're quite the interesting Lot. Lol.
200.gif

JBan

Reaction score
I decided to read this thread thinking that it'd be a generic introduction followed by me providing a generic response, but you got me at NJPW. Oh and, welcome to the forums!

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Always good to welcome new wrestling fans, especially those who enjoy the best wrestling company in the world, New Japan. Welcome to the best wrestling forum out there :)